Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Are You Attacked By Occultic Powers And Witchcraft Attacks."be Free Today". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Attacked By Occultic Powers And Witchcraft Attacks."be Free Today". (5153 Views)

Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks / Freedom From Witchcraft Attacks / ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Attacked By Occultic Powers And Witchcraft Attacks."be Free Today". by Ezenwaenyi(f): 11:12am On May 17, 2012
Hello People! Don't suffer in slience ok. Are you going through any form of suffering, hardship, faliure, promise and fail, poverty,scikness, witchcraft attack, your step mum bewitching you or your destiny is tied up in your village, foundational curse, barreness, or you need geniue finacial upliftment and all the good things of life. You got the Answer right here today by calling this number (08085240789) calling from out Nigeria (+234805240789) or you can send am email to ( waterworldinnigeria@yahoo.com)Act now Dealy is dangerous.
Re: Are You Attacked By Occultic Powers And Witchcraft Attacks."be Free Today". by Ezenwaenyi(f): 11:48am On May 17, 2012
How it works! You have to belong to the water world. There are riches below the underground. In the deepest part of the river, we opreate mainly in riverniger, that's were most most top society men and women go to get money, power and protection. To be a member today. Send an email to waterworldinnigeria@yahoo.com. Become rich and powerful.
Re: Are You Attacked By Occultic Powers And Witchcraft Attacks."be Free Today". by jaydude(f): 8:16am On May 25, 2012
You're talking about joining d marine world to fight demonic ,witchcraft attacks and so on...don't dey all belong to d same master?

1 Like

Re: Are You Attacked By Occultic Powers And Witchcraft Attacks."be Free Today". by DelightUche: 2:51pm On May 25, 2012
You only need Jesus in your life. Activate your spirit man through quite-time, meditation in the word of God, Praises, spiritual songs, and prayer and surely you will have dominion over them. In life there is always a show of power among men. frankly speaking the Occult world has power. But the truth is that God's Power is the most powerful.But it needs sincerity, submissiveness, repentance, holy living, and active spirit-man to rule the world. But how many can keep to these.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Attacked By Occultic Powers And Witchcraft Attacks."be Free Today". by Joel3(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2012
Hahahaha. I laught on seeing this thread. How do i get this money?
Re: Are You Attacked By Occultic Powers And Witchcraft Attacks."be Free Today". by ichuka(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2012
Ezenwaenyi: How it works! You have to belong to the water world. There are riches below the underground. In the deepest part of the river, we opreate mainly in riverniger, that's were most most top society men and women go to get money, power and protection. To be a member today. Send an email to waterworldinnigeria@yahoo.com. Become rich and powerful.

The earth is the LORD's(our Lord Jesus Christ) and everything in it,the world,and all who live in it;For HE founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters...PSALM24:1-2.
The silver is mine and the gold is mine,declares the Lord Almighty...HAGGAI2:8.
But "Remember" the Lord your God,for it is HE who gives you the ability to produce wealth..DEUTERONOMY8:18.
Praise be to you,O Lord,God of our father Israel,from everlasting to everlasting.yours O Lord,is the Greatness and the Power and the Glory and the Majesty and the Splendor,for everything in Heaven and earth is "Yours". Yours,O Lord,is the Kingdom;you are exalted as Head over All.Wealth and Honor come from You,You are the Ruler of All Things.now, our God we give you thanks,and praise Your Glorious name.....1CHRONICLES29:10-13.
There no riches,power,honor and wealth in any river,not to of riverNiger,all you guys have there are deception,slavery,wretchness,and the rest of the fruits from the tree which root and source is death.
Jesus Christ is the only Way,the only Truth,and the Only Life in ALL our expections here on earth.
Re: Are You Attacked By Occultic Powers And Witchcraft Attacks."be Free Today". by exec: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2013
Ezenwaenyi: Hello People! Don't suffer in slience ok. Are you going through any form of suffering, hardship, faliure, promise and fail, poverty,scikness, witchcraft attack, your step mum bewitching you or your destiny is tied up in your village, foundational curse, barreness, or you need geniue finacial upliftment and all the good things of life. You got the Answer right here today by calling this number (08085240789) calling from out Nigeria (+234805240789) or you can send am email to ( waterworldinnigeria@yahoo.com)Act now Dealy is dangerous.

I HOPE YOU WILL CONVINCE ME OF YOUR POWERS BEFORE ASKING ME FOR MONEY BECAUSE I WILL TEST WHATEVER YOU GIVE TO SEE IF IT WILL WORK BEFORE I PAY.
DO YOU AGREE? REPLY
Re: Are You Attacked By Occultic Powers And Witchcraft Attacks."be Free Today". by TarryFour: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi / What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life / Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.