Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

How To Improve My Cafe Business - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Improve My Cafe Business (1874 Views)

My Cafe Needs Help. / Help, I'm About To Close Down My Cafe / My Cafe's Internet Connection Is Slow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve My Cafe Business by yowale: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2007
Hello all, can you people advice me on how I can improve my cafe business,
I mean what and what to use the internet for so as to make more gain.
Thanks.
Re: How To Improve My Cafe Business by phemygee(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2007
Hello,
I wish the piece of advice i am gonna give to you will transform your business now till when you are tired of ding biz. Well, the things u are can in order to make money with you internet will be listed below:
1. the first thing you need to considered when you want to make money with your cafe, try and create a space for internet calls
2. Register with any of the examination bodies so that when time for exams comes up your cafe will be among the recommended cafes where registration can take place.
3. Introduce colored printing incase you dont have one.
4. Start to sell snack and cold drinks in case you are interested.
5. Make fax calls
6. Trying to start downloading to phones.
I hope with this ones that i listed above, you should be able to make your money provided that you have a good connection in terms of speed i mean
Re: How To Improve My Cafe Business by phemygee(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2007
Hello,
I wish the piece of advice i am gonna give to you will transform your business now till when you are tired of ding biz. Well, the things u are can in order to make money with you internet will be listed below:
1. the first thing you need to considered when you want to make money with your cafe, try and create a space for internet calls
2. Register with any of the examination bodies so that when time for exams comes up your cafe will be among the recommended cafes where registration can take place.
3. Introduce colored printing incase you dont have one.
4. Start to sell snack and cold drinks in case you are interested.
5. Make fax calls
6. Trying to start downloading to phones.
I hope with this ones that i listed above, you should be able to make your money provided that you have a good connection in terms of speed i mean.

If you want more advice, contact me with my address itz4mesays@yahoo.com or holla me on my hotlines: 08065319422, 08073624550. Your calls are welcome any time

(1) (Reply)

Hp Envy Dv6 Core I5 For Urgent Sale / Super Clean Hp Probook 430, Intel Core I5 N65k / Pls: How Do I Bypass Websense Webfilter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.