Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,742 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

*breaking News*treeze Is A New Son On The Block Of Naija Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / *breaking News*treeze Is A New Son On The Block Of Naija Music Industry (686 Views)

Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video / The Best Of Naija Mix (5mb In Size, 50 Mins Long) Download And Enjoy! / Timaya: The New Guy On The Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*breaking News*treeze Is A New Son On The Block Of Naija Music Industry by Voices1: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2007
I am a discoverer, lol! grin I discover talents. Won't some body clap for me? Unlike so many of you who clap the glory of the already made artists. I have discovered this guy and I love his songs. 'nh! "Wadamo" That is a serious slang for those of you who knows what that means. Powerful vocals too. This is the link www.myspace.com/treeze3ze But I discovered him first oh, ! So I should take the credit. cool
Re: *breaking News*treeze Is A New Son On The Block Of Naija Music Industry by youngdigi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2007
the song wadamo is ok, i dont see anything special in it, its just like every other naija song out now, i dont understand ur post tho, are u managing this artisrt or what? wat's the sense in u saying "u discovered him first"
Re: *breaking News*treeze Is A New Son On The Block Of Naija Music Industry by Voices1: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2007
Well,  I found it on myspace, das all. I am not managing him. I like to search for new talents and talk about them if they worth talking about, and I think the guy and his songs worth talking about. Did I hear you say there is nothing special about the song? Hnnmm! My guy, to me there is. Nice tune, nice vocal,
Re: *breaking News*treeze Is A New Son On The Block Of Naija Music Industry by Naijajuice: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2007
Yeah, the guy Treeze seems to be another bomb that will explode from the naija music scene soon. As for saying you discovered him first, I doubt cos it could be that I found him on myspace before you. I mean I have been enjoying his songs for some time now. Most especially "darijimi" which I downloaded from www.mp3.com/treeze So stop claiming that you are the first person on nairaland that knows the guys or his songs. He is a cool guy with good songs, agreed. he may likely blow up every where soon like Olu mentain & Timaya, also agree. But you being the first person to know him and his song on naira land, no way

(1) (Reply)

Lets Use This / The Only Site Where You Can Download 9gerian Music ! / I Need A Good Recording Studio For A R/b Hiphop Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.