Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Nigerian Constitution Mobile App 2.0 - Pledge51 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Constitution Mobile App 2.0 - Pledge51 (1979 Views)

Nigerian Woman Based In US Develop App 2 Help Reduce Maternal & Infant Death(pic / Reps Approve 71 Amendments To Nigerian Constitution / Is Prostitution A Crime Under The Nigerian Constitution ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Constitution Mobile App 2.0 - Pledge51 by thenewsman: 3:58pm On May 18, 2012
One of the things I fancy so much about the mobile phone is its ability to be with us at all times. Three things we can hardly leave the house without; a mobile phone, Keys and our wallet [Money]. Not only is the mobile phone with us at all times, but it connects us with the wonderful conversations we like to have with people that we are connected with.

Pledge51 with the support of Indigo Trust and Co-creation Hub is releasing the Version 2 of The Nigeria Constitution on mobile phones. The app has been repackaged and developed to promote citizenship enlightenment.

Read More: http://otekbits.com/2012/05/18/pledge51-mobile-app-nigerian-constitution/

Re: The Nigerian Constitution Mobile App 2.0 - Pledge51 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
I just downloaded this for my phone, and, I must admit, it's pretty sweet. I would implore for more people to either download this or read the Nigerian Constitution. It is evident that our leaders do not know the contents of the nation's constitution, but that doesn't mean we must not know it either. I haven't read it all but tend to go through it every once in a while. With it on my phone now, I'll be reading it when bored in a waiting room or something lol.

I know Nigerians have Bible apps on their phones. This should be the next app they download.
Re: The Nigerian Constitution Mobile App 2.0 - Pledge51 by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 02, 2012
ogugua88: I just downloaded this for my phone, and, I must admit, it's pretty sweet. I would implore for more people to either download this or read the Nigerian Constitution. It is evident that our leaders do not know the contents of the nation's constitution, but that doesn't mean we must not know it either. I haven't read it all but tend to go through it every once in a while. With it on my phone now, I'll be reading it when bored in a waiting room or something lol.

I know Nigerians have Bible apps on their phones. This should be the next app they download.

grin cheesy grin Your marketing skill is superb. I will try it
Re: The Nigerian Constitution Mobile App 2.0 - Pledge51 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2012
Lol thank you. It was all genuine though cheesy

It's easy to navigate and less intimidating then blocks of texts you find online.
Re: The Nigerian Constitution Mobile App 2.0 - Pledge51 by profibadan: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION IN YORUBA VERSION

Ayanbode Oje a member of the Change Movement Nigeria translated the Nigerian Constitution (1999) into Yoruba Language and We have decided to make the document available to everyone for free.

Yoruba /ˈjɒrʊbə/ (natively èdè Yorùbá) is a Niger–Congo language spoken in West Africa. The number of speakers of Yoruba was estimated at around 20 million in the 1990s.The native tongue of the Yoruba people is spoken, among other languages, in Nigeria, Benin, and Togo and in communities in other parts of Africa, Europe and the Americas. A variety of the language, Lucumi, is the liturgical language of the Santería religion of the Caribbean. It is most closely related to the Owo and Itsekiri language (spoken in the Niger-Delta) and Igala spoken in central Nigeria. (Wikipedia – Yoruba Language)

Our objective is to empower the truly disenfranchised, the oppressed, the voiceless to be able to critically engage in participatory democracy and open governance. Please, this document is not for sale and it is to be effectively distributed for the benefit of all.

We are calling for volunteers to help translate the constitution into other indigenous languages in Nigeria. We are currently working on an audio version of the constitution.

Download the 1999 Nigerian Constitution in Yoruba Language

http://www.changemovementng.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ImageOfin.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau – Wanted Dead Or Alive; $10,000 Reward: Nigeria Muslim Group / Godfatherism As A Major Problems In Nigeria / Fasola's 300M Cars And South West Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.