Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Commenting System - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Commenting System (950 Views)

Why You Are Banned From Commenting On Nairaland / Commenting System Refresh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commenting System by gateluv: 1:30pm On May 19, 2012
Good day all programmers, i was working on a website that a member will register,post questions and also send answers on any questions posted. I have created tables (accounts,posts) and they are working perfectly with php coding to echo the questions posted each. What i need now is the answers table and the php coding to select the answers posted on each questions and echo them based on the id. My question table has id,question,username,sender. Thanks
Re: Commenting System by delomos(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2012
What is your database schema like?
Re: Commenting System by mkwayisi: 11:35am On May 24, 2012
delomos: What is your database schema like?
Does it matter?
Re: Commenting System by mark2k(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2012
gateluv: Good day all programmers, i was working on a website that a member will register,post questions and also send answers on any questions posted. I have created tables (accounts,posts) and they are working perfectly with php coding to echo the questions posted each. What i need now is the answers table and the php coding to select the answers posted on each questions and echo them based on the id. My question table has id,question,username,sender. Thanks

Hi, very simple if i get you right. just create a table call anyname but make sure it has a foreign key of posts so that it will be very easy to know which answer belong to which posts. Or why don't you just use wordpress?

(1) (Reply)

Need A PHP Framework . Please Advice. / Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? / How Good Should My Coding Skills BE!! (.net And PHP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.