Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day (1191 Views)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist / Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 19, 2012
Believe it not..
Jesus hasn't taste death talkless of ressurection..
I can prove it.
Be careful.
I was once a christain.
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by horlawaleh001(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2012
What's ur proof?cos it is written in the bible.
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by tomzman: 6:20pm On May 19, 2012
Guy, keep deceiving yourself.Go and read about how a father buried his daughters alive in Egypt and they still came out alive after several days.How did they survive? Invest in (real life) information and knowledge rather than coming online to spew opinion.

You can't even compose a simple topic correctly in English.Is this what too much arabic has turned you into? ''Jesus never taste death talkless of ressurection the 3rd day''. Smh!
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 19, 2012
tomzman: Guy, keep deceiving yourself.Go and read about how a father buried his daughters alive in Egypt and they still came out alive after several days.How did they survive? Invest in (real life) information and knowledge rather than coming online to spew opinion.

You can't even compose a simple topic correctly in English.Is this what too much arabic has turned you into? ''Jesus never taste death talkless of ressurection the 3rd day''. Smh!
I think you are mr perfect to be above mistake.. I.d.i.o.t
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2012
ok
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 19, 2012
God raise jesus to one of the seven heaven when judas plotted with the unbelievers to kill him...
Either you believe it or not.. He is coming back to this world.. He will marry like other prophet and have child, he will die and he shall be buried in mecca... His grave is there up till now..
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Joagbaje(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2012
ondo_boi: ok

if for any reason Jesus didn't die on the cross, thwarting embalment the did on his body which got harden as cocoon would have killed him.imagine 3 days
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by tomzman: 10:56am On May 20, 2012
oluface: God raise jesus to one of the seven heaven when judas plotted with the unbelievers to kill him...
Either you believe it or not.. He is coming back to this world.. He will marry like other prophet and have child, he will die and he shall be buried in mecca... His grave is there up till now..
The world has gone past this level young man.Prove your case with real facts and not the nonsense you posted up here.
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by tomzman: 11:30am On May 20, 2012
[/quote]
oluface:
I think you are mr perfect to be above mistake
First of all, there is nothing wrong in making mistakes.But there is certainly something wrong when someone points out your mistake to you and you still choose not to correct that mistake.You know, when you do or read something that is wrong over and over again, you tend to get a feeling that it s right.That's a food for thought for you.
oluface:
I.d.i.o.t
This is totally unnecessary!!!
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 20, 2012
tomzman:

I think you are mr perfect to be above mistake
First of all, there is nothing wrong in making mistakes.But there is certainly something wrong when someone points out your mistake to you and you still choose not to correct that mistake.You know, when you do or read something that is wrong over and over again, you tend to get a feeling that it s right.That's a food for thought for you.

I.d.i.o.t
This is totally unnecessary!!!
ok am sorry
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by OmoPastor(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2012
has anyone noticed the shakabula the poster has been shooting in all his posts?

am i the only one seeing this?
Jesus hasn't taste death talkless of ressurection

how can you expect him to be reasonable?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 20, 2012
Go ahead and pick the bullets!!! Omo ase
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 20, 2012
OmoPastor: has anyone noticed the shakabula the poster has been shooting in all his posts?

am i the only one seeing this?

how can you expect him to be reasonable?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

sebi english na your moda language.. Omo ode.
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by OmoPastor(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2012
typical of everyone of you guys; they pump your brains with wrong stuff and you take to the street killing in the name of religion.

so cos english is not your mama language, you must give the queen the headache of her life?

or you no go school at all? please post readable stuff and make use of the correctional tools

and stop being abusive instead of taking correction shocked
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 20, 2012
OmoPastor: typical of everyone of you guys; they pump your brains with wrong stuff and you take to the street killing in the name of religion.

so cos english is not your mama language, you must give the queen the headache of her life?

or you no go school at all? please post readable stuff and make use of the correctional tools

and stop being abusive instead of taking correction shocked
Hey has anyone complain that he or she does not undertand the content of my thread.. You are just been baised..
Sulu. Emm You Emm YOu= ?
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by OmoPastor(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2012
@ oluface
Hey has anyone complain that he or she does not undertand the content of my thread.. You are just been baised..
what is this? what are you talking about?

wake up bros or sis cos you are backing the wrong tree angry
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 20, 2012
Who? Me abi the next guy sitting by my side..
O n sun..
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 20, 2012
Oluface,
Please stop littering the religious section with your useless and senseless posts.
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 20, 2012
uhonmora: Oluface,
Please stop littering the religious section with your useless and senseless posts.
What next?
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by omosexy1: 8:07pm On May 21, 2012
@Poster you are yet to post facts on your claim or you decided to kill boredom by stirring up controversies. If boredom is the case, no wahala just pick a better topic next time.
Re: Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day by brainchild78(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2012
oluface: Believe it not..
Jesus hasn't taste death talkless of ressurection..
I can prove it.
Be careful.
I was once a christain.
Talk is cheap. State your case and substantiate it with irrifutable facts. Otherwise reserve your strong assertions to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

99.9% Of Christians May Go To Hell / The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad / Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.