Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad (1193 Views)

What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by seeteazain(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2016
The greatest living miracle of the Holy Prophet is the Quran which stand even today. He threw challenge to the people to produce a chapter like it. The Quran said: If Jinn and Mankind gather together to bring a book like this Quran, they won’t be able to bring like it even though they help one another. So nobody was successful to bring a book or even a sentence like it up to this time. This alone is a sufficient and living testimony that the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be On Him) is a true Messenger of God.

Other miracles of the Prophet include:

1. When the Quraish of Mecca told the Prophet to divide the moon into two parts, the Prophet invoked God who split the moon into two portions and it was very visible to the people present.

2. At the time of the Siege of Medina by the allied armies for more than one month, the Prophet supplied provision to all the people.

3. At another time, he satisfied eighty people with food with only four muds of maize and one little goat.

4. Once the daughter of Basher had a few dried grapes with which the Prophet fed all his soldiers to their satisfaction and there remained also something in excess.

5. Once water began to gush from the fingers of the Prophet, so much so that his soldiers drank to their hearts content and made also ablution with it.

6. Once there was no water in a well at Tabuk and it dried up. The Prophet threw a little water of his ablution to the well and immediately it gushed forth so profuse water that thousand of soldiers drank it to their satisfaction.

7. At another time, there was no water in a well at Hudaibiyah. The Prophet threw the remaining ablution water into it which immediately gushed forth abundant water. Fifteen hundred men drank it to their satisfaction.

8. Once the Prophet threw a handful of dust towards the faces of his enemies as a result of which they instantly became blind. Soon after this verse was revealed”: When you threw, you did not throw, but God threw it.

9. The Prophet used to deliver sermon standing on the trunk of a palm tree in the mosque. When it was replaced by another, the trunk began to emit mild sound which was heard by all his companions. When he touched it with his hands it became calm.

10. Once the Prophet told the Jews to make Mobahala (that is whoever is a liar will die) but the Jews gave the news next morning that they feared to make it for fear of their lives. This is mentioned in the Quran.

11. The Prophet warned against Hazrat Osman of a great danger as a result of which he would enter paradise. History bear testimony that he was murdered in his very house, while he was reading the Quran. The Prophet told Ammar that a rebellious party would kill Osman. It is true that they murdered him.

12. Once a man joined Jihad in the way of God. The Prophet said about him that he would enter hell. Then it was seen that he committed suicide.

13. When the Prophet was on his way towards Medina on migration, one Suraqa Ibn Malek was following him to capture him in expectation of a reward, but the feet of his horse were sunk in dust in the act. When he sought the Prophet’s help to escape for three times and the Prophet prayed for him each time. After being released for the third time, the Prophet gave him this prophecy in his almost helpless condition that he would soon wear the bangles of Persian King Khosroe. After the conquest of Persia by the Muslims, those bangles were procured from the King and were giving to him for wearing.

14. Aswad Ansari was a liar and claimed Prophethood during the life time of the Prophet. He was resident of San’a in Yemen. One night he was found assassinated in that town. In that very night, the Prophet gave his death news to the people and he named Feroze Daifami as his murderer.

15. During the night of migration to Medina, one hundred Quraish surrounded the house of the Prophet to kill him, but he went out of their clutches throwing dust on their heads for which they could not see him going out.

16. Once the Prophet gave the prophecy to some of his companions: The last man among you will die of arson. It afterwards occurred that it came true.

17. Once the Prophet called two trees to cover him to give him the opportunity to urinate. The two trees shifted from their sites, covered him from public view and went away to their old site after he finished his call of nature.

18. The Prophet was of middle stature, but when he walked with two tall men by his two sides, he was seen the tallest of them.

19. The Prophet said: I will kill Abu Ibn Hani in the battle of Uhud. In the battle, the Prophet inflicted a minor injury on him and as a result he expired.

20. Once the Prophet was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Prophet lived for four years after taking that food. The food told the Prophet: There is poison in me.

21. In the battle of Badr: The Prophet mentioned the fate of the leaders of the Quarish. This happened exactly as he said.

22. The Prophet said to his daughter Fatima: You will meet me first after my death. She died six month after the Prophet.

23. Once the Prophet said to his wives: She who is longer in hand will meet me first after my death. Hazrat Zainab was most charitable among his wives and she died first after the Prophet.

24. A certain camel had no milk in it’s udder. As soon as the Prophet touched it’s udder, it began to give milk. Abdullah Ibn Masud embraced Islam on seeing this miracle of the Prophet.

25. Once one eye of a companion went out of it’s socket. The Prophet restored it to it’s site and his eye sight increased more.

Source: http://247tops..com.ng/2016/01/character-and-conduct-of-prophet.html

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by cckris: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2016
This is real, any day, anywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by analice107: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2016
seeteazain:
The greatest living miracle of the Holy Prophet is the Quran which stand even today. He threw challenge to the people to produce a chapter like it. The Quran said: If Jinn and Mankind gather together to bring a book like this Quran, they won’t be able to bring like it even though they help one another. So nobody was successful to bring a book or even a sentence like it up to this time. This alone is a sufficient and living testimony that the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be On Him) is a true Messenger of God.

Other miracles of the Prophet include:

1. When the Quraish of Mecca told the Prophet to divide the moon into two parts, the Prophet invoked God who split the moon into two portions and it was very visible to the people present.

2. At the time of the Siege of Medina by the allied armies for more than one month, the Prophet supplied provision to all the people.

3. At another time, he satisfied eighty people with food with only four muds of maize and one little goat.

4. Once the daughter of Basher had a few dried grapes with which the Prophet fed all his soldiers to their satisfaction and there remained also something in excess.

5. Once water began to gush from the fingers of the Prophet, so much so that his soldiers drank to their hearts content and made also ablution with it.

6. Once there was no water in a well at Tabuk and it dried up. The Prophet threw a little water of his ablution to the well and immediately it gushed forth so profuse water that thousand of soldiers drank it to their satisfaction.

7. At another time, there was no water in a well at Hudaibiyah. The Prophet threw the remaining ablution water into it which immediately gushed forth abundant water. Fifteen hundred men drank it to their satisfaction.

8. Once the Prophet threw a handful of dust towards the faces of his enemies as a result of which they instantly became blind. Soon after this verse was revealed”: When you threw, you did not throw, but God threw it.

9. The Prophet used to deliver sermon standing on the trunk of a palm tree in the mosque. When it was replaced by another, the trunk began to emit mild sound which was heard by all his companions. When he touched it with his hands it became calm.

10. Once the Prophet told the Jews to make Mobahala (that is whoever is a liar will die) but the Jews gave the news next morning that they feared to make it for fear of their lives. This is mentioned in the Quran.

11. The Prophet warned against Hazrat Osman of a great danger as a result of which he would enter paradise. History bear testimony that he was murdered in his very house, while he was reading the Quran. The Prophet told Ammar that a rebellious party would kill Osman. It is true that they murdered him.

12. Once a man joined Jihad in the way of God. The Prophet said about him that he would enter hell. Then it was seen that he committed suicide.

13. When the Prophet was on his way towards Medina on migration, one Suraqa Ibn Malek was following him to capture him in expectation of a reward, but the feet of his horse were sunk in dust in the act. When he sought the Prophet’s help to escape for three times and the Prophet prayed for him each time. After being released for the third time, the Prophet gave him this prophecy in his almost helpless condition that he would soon wear the bangles of Persian King Khosroe. After the conquest of Persia by the Muslims, those bangles were procured from the King and were giving to him for wearing.

14. Aswad Ansari was a liar and claimed Prophethood during the life time of the Prophet. He was resident of San’a in Yemen. One night he was found assassinated in that town. In that very night, the Prophet gave his death news to the people and he named Feroze Daifami as his murderer.

15. During the night of migration to Medina, one hundred Quraish surrounded the house of the Prophet to kill him, but he went out of their clutches throwing dust on their heads for which they could not see him going out.

16. Once the Prophet gave the prophecy to some of his companions: The last man among you will die of arson. It afterwards occurred that it came true.

17. Once the Prophet called two trees to cover him to give him the opportunity to urinate. The two trees shifted from their sites, covered him from public view and went away to their old site after he finished his call of nature.

18. The Prophet was of middle stature, but when he walked with two tall men by his two sides, he was seen the tallest of them.

19. The Prophet said: I will kill Abu Ibn Hani in the battle of Uhud. In the battle, the Prophet inflicted a minor injury on him and as a result he expired.

20. Once the Prophet was given food mixed with poison to eat. He who ate it first expired, but the Prophet lived for four years after taking that food. The food told the Prophet: There is poison in me.

21. In the battle of Badr: The Prophet mentioned the fate of the leaders of the Quarish. This happened exactly as he said.

22. The Prophet said to his daughter Fatima: You will meet me first after my death. She died six month after the Prophet.

23. Once the Prophet said to his wives: She who is longer in hand will meet me first after my death. Hazrat Zainab was most charitable among his wives and she died first after the Prophet.

24. A certain camel had no milk in it’s udder. As soon as the Prophet touched it’s udder, it began to give milk. Abdullah Ibn Masud embraced Islam on seeing this miracle of the Prophet.

25. Once one eye of a companion went out of it’s socket. The Prophet restored it to it’s site and his eye sight increased more.

Source: http://247tops..com.ng/2016/01/character-and-conduct-of-prophet.html

Are we talking about the same Koran in which Muhammed received revelations from demons, which today we know as satanic verses?

Or the Koran that claims, Muhammed received from Allah, which in essence Muhammed never talked to Allah, but a being who never even introduce himself as jibril? Which Koran are we talking about here?

The Koran that's is plagiarized from other holy books that existed long before Muhammed the first Muslim was born?
Or the Koran which recorded that Miriam, Moses' elder sister was the same person as mary the mother of Jesus?
Which Koran is a miracle? Why do you Muslim kill anyone who tempers with it? Why not allow it to thrive divinely like the Bible?
The Bible have been over the years thwarted, burnt and banned by the Catholics, paganic muslims like you, yet it survives.
I will challenge you to remove apostasy law from Islamic nations, and give the Koran 20yrs let's see.

5 Likes

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by truthman2012(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
How can the Quran be a miracle ?

When Muhammad was sick and about to die of poison, Aisha recited the quran (which you call a miracle) on him, it didn't work, he still died. Even the bringer of the quran, Jubril prayed for him, it didn't work. Jubril said allahh would heal him, which implies that it was not yet time for him to die, yet allahh could not heal him.Jubril lacks healing power, so is his allahh.How then can the quran be a miracle ?

There are other occult books that are surviving till today, not only the quran.

5 Likes

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by Annunaki(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Muslims are so insecure, they keep lying to themselves to justify their delusions grin

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by scosco1: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Muslims and moon...?! the moment they see it they start howling like werewolves...

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by scosco1: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Muslims and moon...?! the moment they see it they start howling like werewolves...!

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by analice107: 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
scosco1:
Muslims and moon...?! the moment they see it they start howling like werewolves...!
@Scoco, I thought you were a Muslim?
But you should know nah, that before Muhammad elevated it above the other 336 other gods, Allah was a moon god. It is because they are lying to themselves that Allah is not an Idol? We know the truth and they know too.

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by zenith4biz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
19. The Prophet said: I will kill Abu Ibn Hani in the battle of Uhud. In the battle, the Prophet inflicted a minor injury on him and asa result he expired.

In the 21st century this man would have been taken to the international criminal court for war crimes and human right abuse.

Have you wondered why many Muslims are terrorist and others are potential terrorist- their blood thirsty model MOHAMMAD

As for me and my generation we shall never follow him because he is the number 1 antichrist.

As for many of you following this man who did not know the way, who cannot categorically state where he is going after his death, I present to you a Man who knows the way

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

He has gone there to prepare a place for you and I, just accept him today and he will show the way.

Lord Jesus, I have come to the realization that I have been following the wrong way, forgive me my sins, have mercy on me, be my personal Lord and saviour, thank you God for accepting my prayers, for in Jesus name I have prayed.

Amen

Heaven is rejoicing on your behalf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by scosco1: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
It's such a cultural norm, the Muslims tell lies but do not consider themselves to be liars. This propensity makes even their history perilous to trust. There is virtually no information about sixth and seventh century Arabia from Arab sources because those barbaric people were illiterate. And because destroying anything that is not Muslim has been a basic technique for spreading their culture and religion, what little history that could have been written by pagan authors in Arabia, was burned. Thus, pre-Islamic Arabia produced virtually no narrative worthy of the name. What remains is the work of ninth and tenth century Muslim authors writing in Arabic to provide us with a narrative history of the sixth and seventh century as they believed that history to have happened and chose to have their readers to also believe. In other words, the history of Islam is told to us by liars who had no records to base their stories upon. So, they imagined things that promoted Islam (taqiyya), even when it wasn’t true, and called it “history.”T he Semitic penchant for telling stories because they sound good even if they are lies, is prevalent in Muslim “histories” . As Mohammad said: “He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar.” (Hadith Bukhari, Vol 3: 857) Beginning with the Quran, itself, as well as all Muslim histories thereafter – including the Hadiths and Siras – are found nothing but collections of tales by Muslims writing two to three hundred years after the events and inventing “good things” about Mohammad and about Islam that are nothing but Muslim lies that made good stories and good information for Believers to believe. Promoting what they call “the truth” by telling lies, is basic to Islam and was approved by Mohammad, the cleverest liar to ever slither out if Arabia. Like their Semitic cousins, the Jews, the Arabs also “invent good stories and say good things” about God. But archaeology proves the Muslims for what they are " pathological liars" . They tell lies about God, other than When you have Muslims writing “histories” about Islam and about Mohammad, two hundred years later with no original written source documents, and working under the Muslim system of taqiyya – telling lies to promote Islam – then what else can you have other than fictions posing as history? Other than the Quran, all that is preserved from Mohammad’s time period are a few commemorative building inscriptions and assorted coins. The earliest account of Muhammad’s life by Ibn Ishaq was written about a century after Muhammad died and all later narratives by Islamic biographers contain far more details and embellishments about events which are entirely lacking in Ibn Ishaq’s text. This is true both for what passes as “histories of early Islam” as well as what the Muslims use as a basis of their religious teachings, the Hadiths. The Hadiths were collections of little stories and anecdotes about Mohammad collected several hundred years later from whoever had a story to tell. T he earliest Hadith collections we have today, were written two centuries after the death of the Mohammad. Out of the biography collections we have today, the first to be written was that of Bukhari who was born in the year 870 AD, almost 200 years after Mohammad. So, how accurate can his fanciful stories be when they were based on word-of-mouth anecdotes nearly two centuries after the events? It is also important to note that the authors of the other six Hadith collections, like Muslim and Abu Dawood, were all born after Bukhari. Two hundred years later, these Muslim “scholars” wrote their “histories” based upon no written records whatsoever but merely upon hearsay information passed down through eight or ten surviving liars. And yet, the Muslims today brag about how their Quran and Hadiths are the very “word of God” upon which they build their criminal societies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by scosco1: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

@Scoco, I thought you were a Muslim?
But you should know nah, that before Muhammad elevated it above the other 336 other gods, Allah was a moon god. It is because they are lying to themselves that Allah is not an Idol? We know the truth and they know too.

If I was born a Muslim I would have renounce that so called religion a longtime ago.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by Slikbae: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Allah= demon

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by scosco1: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
See...

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by scosco1: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bear this in mind too...

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by jcross19: 12:23am On Jan 30, 2016
islam has turned a mature human being to become ape, reason like monkey and bark like dog no sense infact how can we call koran a miracle? They are many occultic book that still remain intact till now and have spent over 1000years. Then why no imam or alfa is able to do miracle but what they know how to is marry women or bomb people which are the profession of mohamMAD or can we call that a miracle?.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad by unphilaz(m): 6:03am On Jan 30, 2016
scosco1:
Muslims and moon...?! the moment they see it they start howling like werewolves...

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really Happening In Churches Today? / Was There A Governing Body During 1st Century Christainity / Mindset: Atheists Have The Rational Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.