Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! (2073 Views)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See) / Mention Few Common Practices Between Islam And Christianity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2012
I CANT BELIEVE THIS! IT IS TOO MUCH! BUT I HAVE TO sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65JiySxVQM
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by logicboy: 11:36pm On May 19, 2012
While the intent of this video was okay, the problem is with the text. The text is quite racist!!!!! "pink-white demons

Yes, we were enslaved and colonized but you dont call white people "pink-white demons".

However, it is sad that Africans are not ready to talk about slavery and colonization that destroyed the West African continent
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:11am On May 20, 2012
i dont see anything wrong in calling them[i] pink [/i]and demons. they call us[i] black[/i], when in fact, most of us are[b] browns[/b]. WE ARE BroWN!

and they did and still do many evil acts. they are destroying African Economies. they are demons as well. angry
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by Nobody: 11:33am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i dont see anything wrong in calling them[i] pink [/i]and demons. they call us[i] black[/i], when in fact, most of us are[b] browns[/b]. WE ARE BroWN!

and they did and still do many evil acts. they are destroying African Economies. they are demons as well. angry
stop talking trash please, we are black and there is nothing wrong with that. I went to Ghana last month saw alot of charcoal skin people . Dont use your brown skin possiblely caused by malnutrition to generalize
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: stop talking trash please, we are black and there is nothing wrong with that. I went to Ghana last month saw alot of charcoal skin people . Dont use your brown skin possiblely caused by malnutrition to generalize

[size=16pt]ARE YOU FROM GHANA MUMU![/size] angry
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=16pt]ARE YOU FROM GHANA MUMU![/size] angry
if i'm not mistaken you are talking on Africa perspective? Or are you talking about your retrogressive pagan ladden brown black man. What the f**u*c*k!! Thats inferiority complex. You should be proud of your black skin aborki!!
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: if i'm not mistaken you are talking on Africa perspective? Or are you talking about your retrogressive pagan ladden brown black man. What the f**u*c*k!! Thats inferiority complex. You should be proud of your black skin aborki!!

WHAT THE C.RAP ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN!!!! why should i be proud of something i am not angry angry angry angry

I AM DARK BROWN AND PROUD! angry

you are just copying what the pink-faced european monkeys have told you. .

only they classify humans as black, white and asian. . angry
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

WHAT THE C.RAP ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN!!!! why should i be proud of something i am not angry angry angry angry

I AM DARK BROWN AND PROUD! angry

you are just copying what the pink-faced european monkeys have told you. .

only they classify humans as black, white and asian. . angry
you are f*u*c*k*i*n*g lunatic . I suggest you go get yourself a woman to ease your sadistic perspective. I challenge you to Post your ugly picture lets judge whether you are brown,black or just an a*s*s hole
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: you are f*u*c*k*i*n*g lunatic . I suggest you go get yourself a woman to ease your sadistic perspective. I challenge you to Post your ugly picture lets judge whether you are brown,black or just an a*s*s hole

wow just look at you, how you are crying like a baby. with no words left, you have resorted to the easy way out by abusing me. cheesy
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

wow just look at you, how you are crying like a baby. with no words left, you have resorted to the easy way out by abusing me. cheesy
you talking cowshit! Real smelly cow dung thats what you are yarning
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: you talking cowshit! Real smelly cow dung thats what you are yarning

uncivilized barbarian. . tongue
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

uncivilized barbarian. . tongue
Pagans are barbaric
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: Pagans are barbaric

says you. but do you always hear of Pagans killing other people in the name of religion or do you hear christians doing so
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

says you. but do you always hear of Pagans killing other people in the name of religion or do you hear christians doing so
because Pagans are in the minority today. Pagans sold off their children to slavery,pagan eat human flesh and drink water from human skull. Pagans are ritualist and even sacrifice human beings as offering to deity
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: because Pagans are in the minority today. Pagans sold off their children to slavery,pagan eat human flesh and drink water from human skull. Pagans are ritualist and even sacrifice human beings as offering to deity

We are in the minority today, but we were in the majority yesterday and will be tomorrow, and we have never forced anyone to convert at the point of the sword or convert anyone for that matter. What nonsense you talk about WE NEVER SOLD OUR OWN CHILDREN TO SLAVERY! you dey lie. human flesh eating was carried out as ritual cannibalism by some tribes. but then again, Ritual cannibalism has been ethnographically documented among numerous modern-day tribes including the Gimi of the Eastern Highlands of Papua New Guinea, the Wari tribesmen of western Brazil, and several indigenous groups of the Congo, Indonesia, and even certain sects of Japan. it is a for m of occult rituals which cant be explained.
most of the time, the flesh eaten was from dead corpses (e.g., among the Wari tribes and the Aghori Hindu sects. The form form was that of eating an enemy captured or killed in battle or an outsider. But never from the same tribe.

i dont know about drinking water from the human skull, but hey whats wrong in that its ok if it is clean, eh? dont you eat animal bones. whats the difference? maybe the drinker wants to look cool? we dont know.

again I have already explained sacrifices numerous times in previous threads. sacrifices are done because in order to get something from the Gods, one must give something in return. however, different needs have different sacrifices. If innocent animals are sacrificed, there is nothing wrong with humans being sacrificed. In my opinion, we can sacrifce criminals (i.e., murderers, ra.pists ,etc) to the Gods just as our ancestors did. This can be done in order to purify soceity and the souls of these criminals by doing them a favour of sending them directly to the Gods. Yes, this might help society. Sacrificial victims came under 3 classes:

-those who volunteered for sacrifice (the religious people, priests, etc.)
-prisoners of war or from rival tribes, who would anyways be illed, in those days of cattle-raiding and warfare
-criminals. (including murderers, r.apists, traitors, etc.)

As for being ritualist, there is nothing wrong with ritual. Rituals form a core part of our beief. It is essential when dealing with the forces.
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

We are in the minority today, but we were in the majority yesterday and will be tomorrow, and we have never forced anyone to convert at the point of the sword or convert anyone for that matter. What nonsense you talk about WE NEVER SOLD OUR OWN CHILDREN TO SLAVERY! you dey lie. human flesh eating was carried out as ritual cannibalism by some tribes. but then again, Ritual cannibalism has been ethnographically documented among numerous modern-day tribes including the Gimi of the Eastern Highlands of Papua New Guinea, the Wari tribesmen of western Brazil, and several indigenous groups of the Congo, Indonesia, and even certain sects of Japan. it is a for m of occult rituals which cant be explained.
most of the time, the flesh eaten was from dead corpses (e.g., among the Wari tribes and the Aghori Hindu sects. The form form was that of eating an enemy captured or killed in battle or an outsider. But never from the same tribe.

i dont know about drinking water from the human skull, but hey whats wrong in that its ok if it is clean, eh? dont you eat animal bones. whats the difference? maybe the drinker wants to look cool? we dont know.

again I have already explained sacrifices numerous times in previous threads. sacrifices are done because in order to get something from the Gods, one must give something in return. however, different needs have different sacrifices. If innocent animals are sacrificed, there is nothing wrong with humans being sacrificed. In my opinion, we can sacrifce criminals (i.e., murderers, ra.pists ,etc) to the Gods just as our ancestors did. This can be done in order to purify soceity and the souls of these criminals by doing them a favour of sending them directly to the Gods. Yes, this might help society. Sacrificial victims came under 3 classes:

-those who volunteered for sacrifice (the religious people, priests, etc.)
-prisoners of war or from rival tribes, who would anyways be illed, in those days of cattle-raiding and warfare
-criminals. (including murderers, r.apists, traitors, etc.)

As for being ritualist, there is nothing wrong with ritual. Rituals form a core part of our beief. It is essential when dealing with the forces.
what is wrong with that its what we called barbaric and uncivilization. Even prisoners of war are respected today under geneva convention and not eaten raw like you postulates. People like you are enimical to my rightious move to enthrone the CHURCH OF AMADIOHA IN AFRICA such an utterances have been used to discredit a honest Religion of our ancestors! Barbarianism is not our culture its demonic!
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: what is wrong with that its what we called barbaric and uncivilization. Even prisoners of war are respected today under geneva convention and not eaten raw like you postulates. People like you are enimical to my rightious move to enthrone the CHURCH OF AMADIOHA IN AFRICA such an utterances have been used to discredit a honest Religion of our ancestors! Barbarianism is not our culture its demonic!

you are talking about TODAY! in those days, be it in the camp of the europeans or the camp of the African Chiefs, or India or NAtive Americans, prisoners of wars were generally executed. so instead of carrying out a plain execution, the prisoners would be sacrificed to the Gods. theres no difference. That was the norm of war in those days.

Today we have new rules. your so-called barbarianism was always a part of Igbo culture, since the very day the Ibo went for war. You fellows used to practice headhunting like many tribes around the world. This tested the skill of the warrior. According to the time frame, you should be proud of it! angry

Even now, many proud Igbo conduct these ancient War Dances to remember their glory. you are just being a coward undecided.
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

you are talking about TODAY! in those days, be it in the camp of the europeans or the camp of the African Chiefs, or India or NAtive Americans, prisoners of wars were generally executed. so instead of carrying out a plain execution, the prisoners would be sacrificed to the Gods. theres no difference. That was the norm of war in those days.

Today we have new rules. your so-called barbarianism was always a part of Igbo culture, since the very day the Ibo went for war. You fellows used to practice headhunting like many tribes around the world. This tested the skill of the warrior. According to the time frame, you should be proud of it! angry

Even now, many proud Igbo conduct these ancient War Dances to remember their glory. you are just being a coward undecided.
igbos are too civilized for that trash maybe you talking about blood thirsty hausa fulani vampires from the sokoto caliphate. Secondly, dont believe every trash you saw in the internet! Some are pure tribalism and racism from a disgrunted and malicious detractors
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: igbos are too civilized for that trash maybe you talking about blood thirsty hausa fulani vampires from the sokoto caliphate. Secondly, dont believe every trash you saw in the internet! Some are pure tribalism and racism from a disgrunted and malicious detractors

i dey laugh @ your ignorance. .

check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/939230/igbos-jews
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i dey laugh @ your ignorance. .

check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/939230/igbos-jews
are you that insane? So you are giving a link from Nairaland as a source. Written by a stupidious,confused and hilarious PAGAN PANTY? are you that stupid? I need an authoritative source not NL trash
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by DeepSight(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2012
logicboy: While the intent of this video was okay, the problem is with the text. The text is quite racist!!!!! "pink-white demons

Yes, we were enslaved and colonized but you dont call white people "pink-white demons".

However, it is sad that Africans are not ready to talk about slavery and colonization that destroyed the West African continent

First "Israel is in Europe".

Now there is a continent called West Africa.

Bros I tire for you o.

1 Like

Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by logicboy: 6:13pm On May 20, 2012
Deep Sight:

Bros I tire for you o.

Jesus Christ!! The West African continent was clearly a mistake!

And yes, Isreal is in Europe.

Kiss my azz!
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by jmoore(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2012
Deep Sight:

Bros I tire for you o.

chei!
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by logicboy: 6:40pm On May 20, 2012
jmoore:

chei!

Cheerleading is a habit
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by jmoore(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2012
logicboy:

Cheerleading is a habit

I was actually thinking how someone can reason like that to make such a statement "Israel is in europe". What happened to your map? Is Lebanon in Europe too?
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by logicboy: 7:04pm On May 20, 2012
jmoore:

I was actually thinking how someone can reason like that to make such a statement "Israel is in europe". What happened to your map? Is Lebanon in Europe too?

Ironic, how ignorant people can be. Sit down and think hard why someone would say Isreal is in Europe. Also do some research before you look igno9rant
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: are you that insane? So you are giving a link from Nairaland as a source. Written by a stupidious,confused and hilarious PAGAN PANTY? are you that stupid? I need an authoritative source not NL trash

what source do you want arent you Igbo havent you attended Cultural activities where them Igbo warrior balance skulls on their heads (today they use mostly plastic). go ask the Elders. they will tell you. or just use your common sense if you have any. .

notice the 3 skulls on the mans head. they are not visible because they are facing backwards. The Sword in the mans hand was used for the intended human sacrifice of the captive prisoner of war, or criminal. .

In this video, @ one point, the Igbo warriors grab the intended sacrificial victim and act as if they are about to sacrifice him to the God of War. it is just an enactment here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg_dSLOKywk
Re: Horror! Christianity You Dey Die! by Ptolomeus(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2012
logicboy:

Ironic, how ignorant people can be. Sit down and think hard why someone would say Isreal is in Europe. Also do some research before you look igno9rant

(1) (Reply)

Bishop T.D. Jakes: The Power Of A Thought / Daniel 12:7 Scatter The Power Of The Holy People. What Does It Mean? / A Response To Hardmirror's Post About Converting To Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.