Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Is It True, And When Will It Happen, And Where The Government Shall Establish? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True, And When Will It Happen, And Where The Government Shall Establish? (756 Views)

How Do We Know Christianity Is True And We Are Not Deceived? / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? / Oyedepo To Establish Another University: Landmark University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True, And When Will It Happen, And Where The Government Shall Establish? by Raotito(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2012
It is written: And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in is hand.
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceived the nations no more.
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Revelation 20: 1-4.
Re: Is It True, And When Will It Happen, And Where The Government Shall Establish? by LogicMind: 9:48am On May 20, 2012
tomorrow
Re: Is It True, And When Will It Happen, And Where The Government Shall Establish? by Mynd44: 10:37am On May 20, 2012
Ask your pastor but I doubt anyone knows
Re: Is It True, And When Will It Happen, And Where The Government Shall Establish? by Raotito(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2012
go to this website and see the details about the government and when it will happen on earth. www.iwwmwitness.com.ng
Re: Is It True, And When Will It Happen, And Where The Government Shall Establish? by Raotito(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2012
Raotito: It is written: And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in is hand.
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceived the nations no more.
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Revelation 20: 1-4.

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua - Leadership Never Interviewed Me About Atta Mills!! / The Bishops Fly On Air,pastors And Deacons Drive Good Cars,what Of The Members? / Breaking News ** I Just Heard The Mass Death Of These People Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.