Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Are West Africans All Related - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are West Africans All Related (1769 Views)

What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans / How Many Non-Africans Are On Nairaland? / Africans Slangs And What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 9:26am On May 20, 2012
HI.

I wanted to know, Are all the west africans related. No offense but i cant tell the diffrence between nigeria, ghaninan or south arican...can you guys tell the diffrence...how so? also what is your aspiration for this thing you call the African Union...personally as a somali i dont like it.

your opinions are greatly appreaciated
Re: Are West Africans All Related by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2012
ofcourse not! we are all from different Tribes. what a silly question . . angry

Are all East Africans related?? Soomalis, Bantus , etc.. tongue
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 9:27pm On May 20, 2012
how can u guys tell each other apart?
Re: Are West Africans All Related by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2012
we look different. we have different Cultures. different Religions. different languages. different attires. in the past, we even had different Tribal marks. .
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 9:46pm On May 20, 2012
who is the most superior among the africans from ur region
Re: Are West Africans All Related by khukhi(f): 10:07pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
we look different. we have different Cultures. different Religions. different languages. different attires. in the past, we even had different Tribal marks. .
Can't believe you actually answer this thing undecided
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 10:21pm On May 20, 2012
nigeria is a big country. is it the regional power in the area? also how do you feel about african americans? a ghanian told me that all the slaves were criminals and so they were sold. is that true?
Re: Are West Africans All Related by Nobody: 2:46am On May 21, 2012
For Goodness sake why are people replying to this deluded Idiot! Africans or blacks do not have to look different. Cultures is the only difference we have.
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 2:48am On May 21, 2012
^^^^ are you related to donkey kong? when did the ban to reproduce with monkeys go into affect? i have seen some of ur people ignoring this ban to several monkeys delightment.
Re: Are West Africans All Related by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:24am On May 22, 2012
khukhi:
Can't believe you actually answer this thing undecided

im talking about the TRUE PURE AFRICA. not about you city brats.. tongue

ayanle456: who is the most superior among the africans from ur region

We are all Equal Tribesmen. I am Hausa but none are superior to us, neither we to them.

ayanle456: nigeria is a big country. is it the regional power in the area? also how do you feel about african americans? a ghanian told me that all the slaves were criminals and so they were sold. is that true?

Yes it is a regional Power. We dislike African Americans. they behave st.upid in public. not all slaves. some were sold for money. most were prisoners of War.

donedy: For Goodness sake why are people replying to this deluded Idiot! Africans or blacks do not have to look different. Cultures is the only difference we have.

There is no such thing as black. I am Brown. We are all different Tribespeoples. We have different blood. A Bantu is different from a Zulu who is different from a Fulani.

ayanle456: ^^^^ are you related to donkey kong?

do you mean King Kong
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 12:30am On May 22, 2012
thanks pagan.
Re: Are West Africans All Related by Nobody: 3:24am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: ^^^^ are you related to donkey kong? when did the ban to reproduce with monkeys go into affect? i have seen some of ur people ignoring this ban to several monkeys delightment.

PAGAN 9JA:
....We dislike African Americans. they behave st.upid in public....There is no such thing as black. I am Brown. We are all different Tribespeoples. We have different blood. A Bantu is different from a Zulu who is different from a Fulani.

do you mean [size=18pt]King Kong[/size]

@Pagan: FYI Zulus ARE Bantu tongue. Some of the AFRICANS sold in the slave trades (both Saharan and via the Atlantic) were of royal blood and warriors, though as you said a lot more were POWs but still those that were of the best fits were chosen while the weaklings were either killed or left behind. Chiefs and Kings were also among those forsaken and given away. You don't have any shame. Referring to those people - MY people as "slaves" but can't see you are being dissed. Got this fo0l calling you an ape to your face and you're correcting him of which kind grin Smh.

1 Like

Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 3:33am On May 22, 2012
darkskin stop causing trouble they know its in my peoples nature to insult everyone who isnt somali
Re: Are West Africans All Related by Nobody: 3:39am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: darkskin stop causing trouble they know its in my peoples nature to insult everyone who isnt somali

I don't care what your jobless azz does grin

I am talking about that guy disrespecting/misrepresenting my ethnicity and history
but can't see that the same thing he does, is done to him. smiley
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 3:45am On May 22, 2012
how are u? seems like u are following me everywhere i go.
Re: Are West Africans All Related by Nobody: 3:46am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: how are u? seems like u are following me everywhere i go.

YOU ARE EVERYWHERE! THAT'S THE POINT, OLOSHI! grin
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 3:48am On May 22, 2012
do u despise me?
Re: Are West Africans All Related by Nobody: 3:49am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: do u despise me?

No. You're hilarious.
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 4:00am On May 22, 2012
jay leno hillarious or chris rock hilarious? sad
Re: Are West Africans All Related by Nobody: 4:04am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: jay leno hillarious or chris rock hilarious? sad

Tyrone Biggums hilarious. wink
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 4:06am On May 22, 2012
dont know who that is? does he have good hair? smiley
Re: Are West Africans All Related by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

@Pagan: FYI Zulus ARE Bantu tongue. Some of the AFRICANS sold in the slave trades (both Saharan and via the Atlantic) were of royal blood and warriors, though as you said a lot more were POWs but still those that were of the best fits were chosen while the weaklings were either killed or left behind. Chiefs and Kings were also among those forsaken and given away. You don't have any shame. Referring to those people - MY people as "slaves" but can't see you are being dissed. Got this fo0l calling you an ape to your face and you're correcting him of which kind grin Smh.

yeah whatever. my point we are all different. and some tribes belong to larger ethnicities like the Zulu example above. very few Chiefs got sold into slavery. Infact, the only one i ever heard of was also a failed attempt where the Chief mutinies and his men kill all the slavers aboard and take control of the ship, heading home. a rare incident. .
Re: Are West Africans All Related by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: thanks pagan.

you are welcome.
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 9:14am On May 22, 2012
I learned something.

1 Like

Re: Are West Africans All Related by Nobody: 11:31am On May 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yeah whatever. my point we are all different. and some tribes belong to larger ethnicities like the Zulu example above. very few Chiefs got sold into slavery. Infact, the only one i ever heard of was also a failed attempt where the Chief mutinies and his men kill all the slavers aboard and take control of the ship, heading home. a rare incident. .

Glad you admitted that is all you heard of. smiley
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 11:35am On May 22, 2012
mrsDark go visit my thread why do africans worship somalis/ethipions. I challenged this girl to find a somali with nappy hair. she couldnt. can u help her.
Re: Are West Africans All Related by Nobody: 3:24am On May 24, 2012
ayanle456: mrsDark go visit my thread why do africans worship somalis/ethipions. I challenged this girl to find a somali with nappy hair. she couldnt. can u help her.

I sure will...NOT! grin
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 3:34am On May 24, 2012
I understand smiley
Re: Are West Africans All Related by Nobody: 4:00am On May 24, 2012
ayanle456: I understand smiley

Seriously...what is your beef with West Africans?
Besides their physical features...you act like they did something to you. tongue
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 4:38am On May 24, 2012
I hate when they hit on our women and when they get rejected they cry racism. I hate how they have loud assss voices. I hate their history of slavery and now they and their decendants try to take our history. The african americans all leave their women to be with somalis or any other foreigner. you guys are just the lowest of the low.
Re: Are West Africans All Related by Nobody: 5:04am On May 24, 2012
ayanle456: I hate when they hit on our women and when they get rejected they cry racism. I hate how they have loud assss voices. I hate their history of slavery and now they and their decendants try to take our history. The african americans all leave their women to be with somalis or any other foreigner. you guys are just the lowest of the low.

Ok...i asked a SERIOUS question...can I get a serious answer? tongue
You sound butthurt. Are you sure it's them going after "your women" or "your women" ACCEPTING them?

Sure some Somali women may reject them but perhaps its how they approach them. There are plenty of Somali women who have eyes for and are the gfs/wives of men of west African descent. And how are "their descendants" stealing your history? Last time I checked most AAs and Caribbeans don't view Somali people in high regards. Don't confuse us recognizing the unique features of some of your women as "worshipping". Only recently with the pirate situation did we "cheer" you guys on because of your defending your lands against toxic wastes being dumped on your soil by foreign countries- THAT'S IT!

Ethiopians have more clout on our side because of what they represent. Haile Selassie I was the ONLY African head of state to visit the Western hemisphere (Jamaica in 1960) with LOVE and appreciation for our love for Africa. In fact it was Jamaicans and AAs who FOUGHT in the Ethiopian/Italian war. So, aside from showing Ethiopia love, not sure what you mean by "stealing your history" as if YOU all have a history for us to steal. tongue African American men TYPICALLY crave Hispanic and Caribbean women MORE than Somali. And the few who do date East African women AGAIN, are with Ethiopians.
Re: Are West Africans All Related by ayanle456: 6:03am On May 24, 2012
I was more upset when this ape hit on my sister. LMAO at our women accepting those apes...I will admit that its a sign of previlige when an ape or his decendents in america are seen with a horn african.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of A Drunk Nigerian Policeman On Duty (pic) / Why GT Bank Doesn't Fence Its Branches / Advocating For Creches In The Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.