Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? (2803 Views)

Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Warri- The Urhobos, The Itsekiris And The Ijaws : Facts And Factlets. / An Insight Into The Ijaws Of South South Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 20, 2012
I am learning more about the ijaw Culture..if you are from the ijaw tribe add me on Facebook..Krystle Woyinpreye Tolua-Maximillian..Chikena!
Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2012
i dont know about Ijaws but there are certainly a lot of Ijews here on Nairaland. .
Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i dont know about Ijaws but there are certainly a lot of Ijews here on Nairaland. .
Psssh!!
Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Ok. This is funny.
Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by Odunnu: 12:19pm On May 20, 2012
I just added you, maybe we could learn the culture together. Its so alien to me

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:31pm On May 20, 2012
^this is your culture:

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by AndreUweh(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2012
Very few Ijaws are active here, they include Ijaw-girl, Killayut, OW11 and Ibime.
Nevertherless, Ijaws are so few in Nigeria yet they claim that they are 10 million plus in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 20, 2012
Odunnu: I just added you, maybe we could learn the culture together. Its so alien to me
Odunnu I understand Dearie..yes we can learn more about the culture together.
Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^this is your culture:

Pagan Thanks for that..*Walks out with a smile on my face..head held high*

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2012
Andre Uweh: Very few Ijaws are active here, they include Ijaw-girl, Killayut, OW11 and Ibime.
Nevertherless, Ijaws are so few in Nigeria yet they claim that they are 10 million plus in Nigeria.
Andre Thankyou Dear appreciate that.Godbless.
Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2012
krystabella28:
Pagan Thanks for that..*Walks out with a smile on my face..head held high*

you are welcome! wink

Ijaw religious Mask

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by ifyalways(f): 2:52pm On May 25, 2012
John is Ijaw?Good to know.
I have asked before in one thread but didnt get no reply,please what does the gift of tortise by your guests signify and would it be seen as rude when a host rejects such a gift?
Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2012
Andre Uweh:
An Hausa man had earlier called Ijaws something like Ijews yet you did not respond. Yorubas say all sorts of things about Ijaws yet no response from una. Once it is from an Igbo, then you will reply. What sort of stupidity is that?.

when i make fun of someone, it is only to improve them. and i was just being sarcastic. .
Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by DaDoctor: 10:37am On May 27, 2012
D ijaws? They are mostly dark. Have very big back side, very sexy, have little regard for education(though its changing with time). That's ΨђåƮ i know from ♍Ɣ years of stay in there. One love
Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by Johndoe100(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2012
@ifi
Just saw your post. I will have to get back to you on this.
Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by PhysicsQED(m): 1:52am On May 28, 2012
Pagan 9ja was mocking those people on here who like to claim that whatever ethnic group they belong to was descended from Hebrews, not mocking Ijaws. And his comment was hilarious if one is familiar with the kind of claims people post on here sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2012
PhysicsQED: Pagan 9ja was mocking those people on here who like to claim that whatever ethnic group they belong to was descended from Hebrews, not mocking Ijaws. And his comment was hilarious if one is familiar with the kind of claims people post on here sometimes.

Thank you brother. not everyone is senseless here it seems. . tongue

(1) (Reply)

Who Said IGBO Is Not Good / Freezing Rain In Jos (pictures And Videos) / Ooni Of Ife Welcomes Baby Boy With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.