Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (626647 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Help4rmme2u(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Uniabuja Remedial/Predegree 2015/16 Admission List Now Out
http://ngreports.com/uniabuja-remedialpredegree-201516-admission-list-now-out/
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 6:33am On Oct 21, 2015
brygitte:
morning everyone.....has anyone been given admission in accounting department?my younger sis is very worried..... sad
i wonder why you guys are still not reading the previous post... No accounting this year... She will be given another course of study
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Good a.m to all

@jason my brother lemme start from u ,uniabuja and corruption is like F.G and masses which only the leader(v.c) can fight against it and ofcus he is wrking towards it pls dnt Criticise yet cus there are still big hope as admission will continue till end of january next year....according waziri as he explains why uniabuja won't conduct post-utme he made mention of admission procedures.......he said

" that the school had resolved to do the admission on merit basis at the departmental level, said the exercise was currently ongoing at the departmental level and will later proceed to central admission unit of the varsity which will compile everything before finally being sent to JAMB".‎

So think the school's admission is still on and right now I don't think the 2nd list is out cus pple who has been admitted is about 2000 and the 4000 they said they wil admit Definitely will pass the quota so expect more names b4 31th of this month meanwhile don't 4get that the admission is dept by dept and no dept is done with admission yet infact from nw expect anther course....microbio aplicant hasbeen givn other courses desam with law has been givn ther courses am yet to see acct and bus-admin of course the school is working on them .

Uniabuja admission is based on luck and Connection meanwhile pry harder I wish u goodluck.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2015
As for This admission u guys shuld hv patience cus the names been sent to jamb is one after deprt and the other ,those nn accredited will be directed to another course,those transfered can still be admitted and I believe the not yet admitted candidate will stil see their names cus last year's admission started massively from NOV/DEC and those with 180 got admitted much.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by maiquel: 1:26am On Oct 22, 2015
greetings!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by beautysylva(f): 5:25am On Oct 22, 2015
chukwudi1989:
As for This admission u guys shuld hv patience cus the names been sent to jamb is one after deprt and the other ,those nn accredited will be directed to another course,those transfered can still be admitted and I believe the not yet admitted candidate will stil see their names cus last year's admission started massively from NOV/DEC and those with 180 got admitted much.
pls i applied for chemistry, i scored 180 nd i have not been given admission yet was waiting for the school list please is there any hope for me or i shouldn't wait tank you
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by isoh(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Admission into 200L without JAMB or PUTME via jupeb into any of: UNILORIN FUTA UNILAG FUTO FUNAAB FUPRE FUNAI NDU UNIPORT UNIUYO UNICAL UNN UNIBEN

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Abdullahi4u7(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2015
Pls what are the suitable courses for an ND holder, science lab tech department, who wishes to apply for direct entry?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
beautysylva:
pls i applied for chemistry, i scored 180 nd i have not been given admission yet was waiting for the school list please is there any hope for me or i shouldn't wait tank you
yes there is hope....very soon u will smile and u won't remember to login here again.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chukwudi Alexander wrote:

Jamb updated their website for the 3rd time pls check again goodluck.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
I applied for public administration but i was given education and social studies
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Naomisawari(f): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2015
Chuks sup it's naomi give me your pin
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Unianuja Remedial Admissiion First batch is out........ U can start check oo... Witty cares
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dis is to inform u dat my introduction comes up on the 26th of October 2015. I know its Sudden, but I hav to fix d date quick as smthing jst came up, though I don't know how to tell you bt I need to let u know, d wedding wil b on the 30 october 2015. Pls I'm so sorry, hence am not planning a big thing, only a few friends will be coming and I will appreciate ur presence on dat day as a friend. No need for gifts since its a short notice. Just bring someone I can get married to. Hahahahahahah I got u...again Get someone as well.Don't spoil the fun
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abdullahi4u7:
Good day everybody. I Am An Aspirant, I Applied For Medicine And Surgery. I Scored 224. I Started Getting Troubled When The School Management Announced That It Wont Admit Jamb Transferred Candidates Of Which I As One. Now That The First And Second List Is Out And I Have Not Been Admitted. Should I Forget Everything About The Admission Or Do I Still Have Any Chance Of Getting Admitted? Your Reply Will Be Appreciated.
nah. No chances bro. Many people that applied for uniabuja scored a high score in jamb but they were transfered to other schools. And since uniabuja didnt conduct postutme, it simply means that your waiting is VAIN because out of 16000 candidates that choosed uniabuja, jamb only sent 6000 names to uniabuja. And 10,000 including you were transfered. Henceforth uniabuja doesnt have your name. So kindly take a jamb form this year and pray hard and choose another schools. Leave uniabuja for now cos their management is not rosy and is in a disarray.
I really liked the school but their management just let me down.
Jason555
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by naruto02(m): 3:23am On Oct 25, 2015
Is there any possibility of seeing a different course from the one jamb offered you in the school admission list?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2015
no hope is lost.... Jus have the belief that your name is going to come out if ur name is being transferred to uniabuja...... Nothing is impossible.... Forget what people say........
Witty cares........
Your testimony is all i wish to hear
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Naomisawari:
Chuks sup it's naomi give me your pin

3322BDC6
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2015
naruto02:
Is there any possibility of seeing a different course from the one jamb offered you in the school admission list?

Yes naruto....when d school portal will open some will still see another course different from what they hv in jamb admission and some will still see their names in school portal without seen it on jamb admission status but within the month their names wil be sent to jamb it happend to me....so wait and see the school open the portal for admission notification b4 u criticise uniabuja.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Wittywizard:
no hope is lost.... Jus have the belief that your name is going to come out if ur name is being transferred to uniabuja...... Nothing is impossible.... Forget what people say........
Witty cares........
Your testimony is all i wish to hear

Like seriously forget what pple say....3pple whom I checked dere name last 3weeks were transferred yet was given admission into uniabuja so who say they don't hv ur name? Ofcus they still hv all the applicant names and the transferring stuff is nolonger active.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Some pple say uniabuja has released 1st ,2nd and they are waiting for 3rd list......all those stuffs makes no meaning even uptill now uniabuja never pasted any circular concerning admission so the ongoing admission on jamb site is just a normal process of giving out admission through jamb in d sense that after jamb their will still be school admission announcement from school admission notification portal but for now it has not started so every1 is waiting on the senate to approve the 2015/2016 admission into undergraduate/post-graduate/remedial/CDL and others and by the end of this month it shall be made known to every1 and just as it was last session so it shall be this session.....I pray it goes well and other not yet admitted candidate shall see their names and smiling shall be dere own amen.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by bamysquare(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
chukwudi1989:
Some pple say uniabuja has released 1st ,2nd and they are waiting for 3rd list......all those stuffs makes no meaning even uptill now uniabuja never pasted any circular concerning admission so the ongoing admission on jamb site is just a normal process of giving out admission through jamb in d sense that after jamb their will still be school admission announcement from school admission notification portal but for now it has not started so every1 is waiting on the senate to approve the 2015/2016 admission into undergraduate/post-graduate/remedial/CDL and others and by the end of this month it shall be made known to every1 and just as it was last session so it shall be this session.....I pray it goes well and other not yet admitted candidate shall see their names and smiling shall be dere own amen.
when will the school's portal b open? y is uniabuja slow working us?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by ComrdDRS: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pls, HOW CAN DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS CHECK THEIR admission status. Tnx
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by marksooyinmiebi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
how times flies..

About this time last year chukwudi1989 and i were busy clawing this thread day and night seeking latest info about the admission process.. it gives me joy that our then labour was not in vain..
one thing you'all should learn about Uniabuja is that, the school just ''resurrected'' from a bad ending, processes are still being smoothed and grounds- leveled.. one thing i'll urge you'all is to have great enduring power... it will take long but not forever.. hopefully before mid November you'all get access to the portal and begin registration in due-course.. grin

not to worry, registration run through February sef.

chukwudi1989, when did they open last year portal sef?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by marksooyinmiebi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
ComrdDRS:
Pls, HOW CAN DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS CHECK THEIR admission status. Tnx

from jamb or from school portal?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by ComrdDRS: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
marksooyinmiebi:

from jamb or from school portal?
BOTH oh....
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by marksooyinmiebi(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
ComrdDRS:
BOTH oh....

For Jamb go to their website and do an admission check. Why for Uniabuja its not yet out... Hopefully by mid November.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by FuckYou: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
marksooyinmiebi:

For Jamb go to their website and do an admission check. Why for Uniabuja its not yet out... Hopefully by mid November.
when are dey resuming and are we going to enter with them #freshers..am tired of here o
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
The good Office of
Senator Idoko Innocent
faculty of Science rep..

Yesterday 26th October 2015,my humble self and the deputy speaker accompanied the amiable speaker of the student's union to the Vc's office..The conclusions from the meeting is as follows;
1: School's resumption date 2nd November is tentative because of the on going Single treasury Account (TSA) embarked on by our present government,he also assured students that his management team are working very hard to resolve the TSA as soon as possible. He also mentioned the sorry state of our hostels esp the girls hostel of both main and mini campus which he is already working on. He therefore urged students to be patient as the school's gate will soon be thrown open.
2: He assured us that not a single penny will be added to our school fees as speculation has it that there is a plan to increase students fee. He spoke from the heart about the matter and begged we remain calm for our fee will remain unchanged.
3: the Vc also assured the speaker that the unconcluded elections will be concluded as soon as school resumes within the 1st month of resumption as he earlier promised as the reason for the inconclusion is been tackled.
He asked the students to continue to pray for the school and help fly the colours of uniabuja to a higher height. He promised to remain a father to all and ensure we get the very best of university education in a conducive environment.

God bless you
God bless our Vc
God bless uniabuja

Sen Idoko Innocent
Faculty of science rep for Speaker S.U.G
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
marksooyinmiebi:
how times flies..

About this time last year chukwudi1989 and i were busy clawing this thread day and night seeking latest info about the admission process.. it gives me joy that our then labour was not in vain..
one thing you'all should learn about Uniabuja is that, the school just ''resurrected'' from a bad ending, processes are still being smoothed and grounds- leveled.. one thing i'll urge you'all is to have great enduring power... it will take long but not forever.. hopefully before mid November you'all get access to the portal and begin registration in due-course.. grin

not to worry, registration run through February sef.

chukwudi1989, when did they open last year portal sef?

November 24th my brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.