Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

A Display of Sense - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Display of Sense (1427 Views)

Laugh Out Loud: A Display Pictures Documentary Thread / Breaking: Liberia Ebola Patients Display Zombie-like Symptoms ..(see Pictures) / Sense Of Humor Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Display of Sense by Zahymaka(m): 3:26am On Mar 31, 2006
Before I say this joke, I hope Igbos don't get offended because I'm using an Igbo man here. It only serves to show that they're very inventive [and intelligent].

A very tired Igbo businessman boarded a flight and tried to sleep. A white guy settled beside him and asked, 'How'd you like to make some cash?'

'Not interested,' said the Igbo man going back to sleep.

'Wait!' the white man shook him. 'I'll ask you a question. If you don't know the answer you'll pay me $5, if you do I'll pay you $5. Then you'll do the same with me.'

The Igbo man shook his head and went right back to sleep.

The white guy tapped him again.

'Okay when you have to pay me, you'll pay $5. I'll pay $100.'

The Igbo man's ears perked up and he nodded.

'Who is Arnold Palmer?' asked te whitie.

The Igbo guy quietly handed $5 over.

'What goes up a hill on three legs and comes down on five,' he asked.

The white guy took out his laptop, searched on Wikipedia, Google and about every search engine he could. He placed calls to his friends but finally admitted defeat. Reluctantly, he took out $100 and handed it over.

'So what's the answer?' he asked the Igbo man who quietly removed $5 from the $100 and gave it to him.
Re: A Display of Sense by Hotstepper(f): 3:29am On Mar 31, 2006
nice oe, gat got me thinking
Re: A Display of Sense by micklplus(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2006
Ohhhhhhh Lawd ! thats sweet ! it made me laugh so well .
Nice one cheesy
Re: A Display of Sense by spikelord(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2006
lol

(1) (Reply)

The Lousy Bridegroom / Where Were You Born? / Joke, Jokes & More Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.