Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Selling Eco-friendly Bags, Carpets, Footwear, Apparels A Profitable Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling Eco-friendly Bags, Carpets, Footwear, Apparels A Profitable Business (1105 Views)

Shoemaker Urges Buhari To Ban Footwear Importation. / How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Eco-friendly Bags, Carpets, Footwear, Apparels A Profitable Business by johnyindia: 6:05am On May 21, 2012
You can boost your business by selling eco friendly products like:

Jute Bags
Jute Footwear
Jute Carpets
Jute Purse
Jute Shopping Bag
Jute Tote Bag
Jute Apparels
and much more.. as these products in demand these days.

As now more people are becoming aware about the global warming, environment concerns thus using eco-friendly products like Jute Products, cotton, or any other natural fabric is getting more and more demand in the markets.
Re: Selling Eco-friendly Bags, Carpets, Footwear, Apparels A Profitable Business by fali: 8:47am On May 21, 2012
Hi Johnyindia.
Can u pls brief me on how to invest in this bizz. I'm highly interested
Re: Selling Eco-friendly Bags, Carpets, Footwear, Apparels A Profitable Business by johnyindia: 10:00am On May 21, 2012
Yes you can set a shop selling completely eco-friendly products. And start branding and promotion of that through internet, SEO and SMO.

You can procure these jute goods from us at minimum price, as we are exporter of jute goods to all over the world.

If you are interesting in procuring jute products then visit my signature and mail us mentioning your requirements.
Re: Selling Eco-friendly Bags, Carpets, Footwear, Apparels A Profitable Business by wealth4us: 9:18pm On May 22, 2012
johnyindia: Yes you can set a shop selling completely eco-friendly products. And start branding and promotion of that through internet, SEO and SMO.

You can procure these jute goods from us at minimum price, as we are exporter of jute goods to all over the world.

If you are interesting in procuring jute products then visit my signature and mail us mentioning your requirements.
do u have a website?
Re: Selling Eco-friendly Bags, Carpets, Footwear, Apparels A Profitable Business by johnyindia: 5:56am On May 23, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Do With 200k / Please Help Out On This-standard Life Investment / The Process Of Of Cassava Exportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.