Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Process Of Of Cassava Exportation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Process Of Of Cassava Exportation (1102 Views)

Mini Exportation. / How To Make Money Cultivating, Buying And Selling Of Cassava Tubers / What Is The Process Of Getting Portable POS Machine From Any Of The Banks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Process Of Of Cassava Exportation by wisernow: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
please what is the process of exporting cassava product out of nigeria,and how to find buyer for the product
Re: The Process Of Of Cassava Exportation by 19naia(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
I would first inquire about the arsenic or whatever toxin is in african cassava...In The Americas,there is cassava by the name of manioc or yucca..The cassava versions in the americas do not have the issue with toxins as i ate some cooked whole like a potato a few days ago in central america nicaragua..i think i will have more cassava cooked whole like potato again today.......Nigerian cassava may not be accepted in well developed countries unless it has been cleanly processed with minimum traces of toxin...we buy garri in USA and other african foods at african food stores...look up web sites for african food stores around the world and see if you can get some answers...Most african food stores i know are run by africans who go back to africa and already have connections in africa with family and friends...I grow a few clean version of cassava(manioc) on my land in hawaii....

1 Like

Re: The Process Of Of Cassava Exportation by wisernow: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
@19naia i really appreciate ur explanation.thanx,but my major point of enquiry is actually how a new entrant into the biz can get the required ifo abt casssava farming in nigeria
Re: The Process Of Of Cassava Exportation by Thethy(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2012
Re: The Process Of Of Cassava Exportation by Thethy(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Question: Whats The Current Price Of Imports For Ago Pms Lpfo And Hpfo / Small Business Opportunities In Nigeria / 20 Simple Ways To Improve Your Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.