Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Which African Country Is The Most Racist? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which African Country Is The Most Racist? (19680 Views)

10 Most Racist Countries In The World!!! / Which African Countries Will Be Hit Hardest By The Recession? / South Africa: First African Country to Support Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by hmmph: 3:23am On Apr 04, 2016
warya123:
am just saying u are the decendants of west africans...you all look alike to me. from kenya to ghana, all same. just like somalis, ethiopian, eritreans look kinda the same.
Nope, Ethiopians are actually decent looking unlike you Somalis, lol you wish you looked Ethiopian
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by hmmph: 3:41am On Apr 04, 2016
pleep:
^ somalis are even blacker than i thought grin

Are u really calling other ppl "nigggers" what a joke!
This is the problem with Africans - ignorance. The fact that someone has black skin does no make one black. Look at some Indians for example. Somalis don't have negroid features and I guess that is why he used the word "nigger" He wasn't right for doing so but just had to point out that having black skin does not make you African or negroid
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by hmmph: 3:43am On Apr 04, 2016
warya123:
i think bantus which is almost all of africa except north and horn africa...are generally disgusting looking..not cause of their skin color...but how they look and how they behave...men rape men during war...we don't do that shiiit bro...we kill you and thats it...you guys rape other men...thats fukkked up dude...lol
African men do not stick their joysticks in each other during war FOH! It is your Arab friends who do that. In Toronto, tons of Somali men live sticking their joysticks in men's holes
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by hmmph: 3:49am On Apr 04, 2016

lol i know right.

@ayanle...you are joking about those ppl being 'beautiful' right? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/942799/which-african-country-most-racist/3#11369702

(not the first one...those girls are adorable)
So because they are black they are not beautiful? Do you realise that those Somalis with their beautiful features look better than any bleached out or mixed race West African even with their fake hair. That is why Somalis have a problem with you guys because y'all have no pride, how can you be an African in Africa, the continent of black ppl and not find black skin (which is what the majority Africans have) beautiful?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by hmmph: 3:53am On Apr 04, 2016
warya123:
u nigggggers are the biggest wearers of weaves.

A British-based academic was at the centre of an international race row after citing ‘research’ that claimed black women are uglier than other races.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388313/LSE-psychologist-Satoshi-Kanazawa-claims-black-women-attractive.html#ixzz20GKDAwTl

there u have it a scientific study saying ur the least attractive people on this planet.

ur rebuttal please
How can one use science to determine beauty? It is like using science to determine intellect. It is stupid and racist, use your brain. And isn't it funny how you don't like white people but you would be the first person to support their racist science, you are kind of a hypocrite
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Mustay(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2016
hmmph:

Do you realise his ignorant your statement is? I can tell that you are not African or black, your ignorant behind does not even know the areas black Americans were taken from. Africans were enslaved in America while white people FREELY walked into Africa, big difference! And now they need to FREELY walk themselves out

Interesting. However since you have resorted to insult to cure my ignorance and I have no idea as to what you're quoting me on a 2012 post, I say "goodbye". smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ / Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Your Greatest Achievement This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.