Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,143 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Which African Country Is The Most Racist? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which African Country Is The Most Racist? (19688 Views)

10 Most Racist Countries In The World!!! / Which African Countries Will Be Hit Hardest By The Recession? / South Africa: First African Country to Support Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: Somali music.

nope! Mahubo Fabulous! grin

just kidding! yep you were right.

you guys have nice music despite your bad attitudes tongue cheesy.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 13, 2012
Hey Ayanle...why do somalis and ethiopians alike hate the Tigray ppl?

I was watching a video and this Tigray guy was talking shyt and got owned! grin
but someone was like they will "pay for what they did in somalia"?? or something like that.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by sambos994(m): 1:36am On Jul 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

You Arab mutt. kiss
lol grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by sambos994(m): 5:10am On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: Tigrey are only 6 percent of ethiopian population but they control ethiopian government...whats worse the somali population in ethiopia is 6.6 percent.

The Oromo are 40 percent of ethiopian population...they are our cousins and are mostly muslims...sadly they only got our looks and not our warrior blood...they are cowards and can't fight.

Somali blood has been used to underwrite their freedom for more than 3,000 years.

Ethiopia has sent its troops into somalia but they got kicked out in 2009 cause they couldn't handle somali kids blowing themselves up...even the soldiers were running to northern somalia to run away to the middle east...

No one likes tigrey...In the horn of africa Somalia is the big player in terms of alliances...Cause ethiopia is controlled by a minority group...Eritrea is against ethiopia. the people of ethiopia are against their government.

They want to influence Somalia and create a puppet government so we don't work with Eritrea and Djibouti to go to war with them again...Tigrey are cowards.

What do you mean by warrior blood?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
why was Ayanle's post to me hidden?

I asked him a question. undecided
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: Tigrey are only 6 percent of ethiopian population but they control ethiopian government...whats worse the somali population in ethiopia is 6.6 percent.

The Oromo are 40 percent of ethiopian population...they are our cousins and are mostly muslims...sadly they only got our looks and not our warrior blood...they are cowards and can't fight.

Somali blood has been used to underwrite their freedom for more than 3,000 years.

Ethiopia has sent its troops into somalia but they got kicked out in 2009 cause they couldn't handle somali kids blowing themselves up...even the soldiers were running to northern somalia to run away to the middle east...

No one likes tigrey...In the horn of africa Somalia is the big player in terms of alliances...Cause ethiopia is controlled by a minority group...Eritrea is against ethiopia. the people of ethiopia are against their government.

They want to influence Somalia and create a puppet government so we don't work with Eritrea and Djibouti to go to war with them again...Tigrey are cowards.

OHHHH wow. Ok.
I watched a documentary a few years ago about the Ogaden ppl
and then I saw that comment on youtube by the Tigrey person grin (hilarious!) that is why I asked. smiley
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
sambos994:
lol grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
the ogaden aren't really a people...they are somalis...the land is called ogaden.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: the ogaden aren't really a people...they are somalis...the land is called ogaden.

thanks for the clarification.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 4:57am On Jul 14, 2012
any time
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Zairois: 5:07am On Jul 28, 2012
warya123: ^^^^^ somalia has stepped its game up...we are free...no whiteman or foreigner can feel peace in our country...doesnt matter how much weapons or money they have...
IF america wanted to they would wipe your Nigger ass off the horn of africa ur cheap ass guns wouldn't do shit I hope kenya sends all stinky somali back to somalia.

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2012
i like to let history tell the facts...

FACT: SOMALIS HAVE KICKED OUT INVADERS AND WERE NEVER ENSLAVED

FACT: SEVERAL DOZEN WHITE MEN AWAY FROM THEIR COUNTRY ENSLAVED BANTUS WEST AFRICANS WITH THE HELP OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE

HOW CAN YOU DEFEAT AN ENEMY WHO BELIEVES THEIR IS HEAVEN IN THE BARREL OF YOUR GUN. THAT IS CALLED BRAVERY.

WHAT HAS YOUR COWARDICE GOTTEN YOU BANTUS...NOTHING BUT A TERRIBLE HISTORY OF SLAVERY AND MENTAL ENSLAVEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Zairois: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
You damn Hawalda khusumuck, the difference between somalia and other blacks is that whites seen somalia has nothing of importance but in other african countries there were diamonds/ other important things somalia doesn't have, you are right the slavery between bantu tribes is what helped the white men/ ARAB gays slave them, Oh well at least no one cares about somalia may God give you another famine may kenya kick you out of nairobi slums you look like zombies and you love bananas Hawalda. here in Edmonton Canada so many people kill somalis in Edmonton that there are grave yards full of specific only somali boys under the age of 21. but I still respect the real somalis out there not you fukin hawalda your country so poor full all you eat are bananas. Im just waiting till ethiopia wipes you out adnoon. No one likes somalis , ethiops,arabs, rest of africa even the land you live on doesn't like you thats why you all have famine.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Zairois: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
warya123: i like to let history tell the facts...

FACT: SOMALIS HAVE KICKED OUT INVADERS AND WERE NEVER ENSLAVED

FACT: SEVERAL DOZEN WHITE MEN AWAY FROM THEIR COUNTRY ENSLAVED BANTUS WEST AFRICANS WITH THE HELP OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE

HOW CAN YOU DEFEAT AN ENEMY WHO BELIEVES THEIR IS HEAVEN IN THE BARREL OF YOUR GUN. THAT IS CALLED BRAVERY.

WHAT HAS YOUR COWARDICE GOTTEN YOU BANTUS...NOTHING BUT A TERRIBLE HISTORY OF SLAVERY AND MENTAL ENSLAVEMENT.
The only reason why somalis, ethiops weren't slaved was because of the unity you have for example a hawalda speaks somali, a somalilander speaks somali while in other african countries tribes speak different languages so whites made peace with the more populous tribe to give them guns so they attack weaker tribes. Bantus as you call them are the reason why America became a super power, they also conquered spain now tell me what has a somali done other than steal a ship or fill up the slums of nairobi infact the most successful somali is probably K'naan LOL.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
we got over 40 international super models...Somalis own all of nairobi financially...

our mere existance proves black people dont all have to look like monkeys.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Zairois: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
See now I know somalis were given long hair because their IQ is very short.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Zairois: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
Look at what America did to afghanistan trust me if Bush was in power there would be no Somalia left.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
Zairois: Look at what America did to afghanistan trust me if Bush was in power there would be no Somalia left.

ur fore fathers must be speaking through u.

somalis belive they will go to heaven if they die. thus the reason they do suicide bombings.

americans fear us

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Zairois: 5:54am On Aug 07, 2012
Americans don't fear you guys you LOW IQ bastards all somalis in Canada are poor thugs or just plain idiotic black people. The pirates they show on TV is their justification to go into your famine stricken country and steal ur oil haha I said it once and I will say it again. SOmalis are the black people who chose long hair and long noses in exchange for SHORT IQ, but you are one interesting somalis becuase every Somali person i've met see's all blacks as their brothers ahaha you idiot suicide bombings were started by Arabs you guys so dumb you copy them ahaaha. You're probably hawalda
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 5:55am On Aug 07, 2012
thats the niggggggger talking....best thinks americans came up with was slavery of west africans and their lynching....i wanna lynch you mother fukkkkkkers
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Zairois: 5:57am On Aug 07, 2012
warya123:

ur fore fathers must be speaking through u.

somalis belive they will go to heaven if they die. thus the reason they do suicide bombings.

americans fear us

How can you somalis go to heaven if you see your fellow blacks as lesser values do you honestly think GOd would allow people like you in heaven hell no. So I think it's time you break the truth to your fellow long haired SHORT IQ brothers ahah Khusumuk
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 6:00am On Aug 07, 2012
watch your mouth niggggger...or i will lynch you and your zulu clan u kunta kentay mother fukkkkkker cheesy

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Zairois: 6:02am On Aug 07, 2012
lol you do realise that if you were in that picture in the 1930 ur "soft haird" BIG jawed mouth would be hanging from the same tree ahaha
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 6:08am On Aug 07, 2012
Zairois: lol you do realise that if you were in that picture in the 1930 ur "soft haird" BIG jawed mouth would be hanging from the same tree ahaha

you do realize that i have my own country and whites couldnt enslave me right? stupid nigggggggggger...even the whites who came to somalia saw that somalis owned bantu negroids....why do you think whites try so hard to claim somalis and say we are black caucasions....fuckkkkk u nigggggggger
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Zairois: 5:16am On Aug 09, 2012
black caucasion .... hmm typical Somali IQ I wouldn't expect any better NIGGER.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2012
thats what some whites consider somalis.

i cant blame them. they are so used to negroids being slaves. that they see somalis as caucasion. we owned neeegroids. hanged the too.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Weslataw(m): 7:15am On Sep 18, 2012
the most racist country is Somalia followed by Eritrea and Ethiopia..
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by ayanle456: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2012
Weslataw: the most racist country is Somalia followed by Eritrea and Ethiopia..

awwwe...i love you too kiss
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by hmmph: 3:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Mustay:
I could have written Chad, Congo or Uganda as long as they're in Africa. Just cited that as an example to respond to the quote..

The same way AAs found themselves there is similar for WSAs.
Do you realise his ignorant your statement is? I can tell that you are not African or black, your ignorant behind does not even know the areas black Americans were taken from. Africans were enslaved in America while white people FREELY walked into Africa, big difference! And now they need to FREELY walk themselves out
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by hmmph: 3:22am On Apr 04, 2016
warya123:
u look bantu. anyone who isnt a horn is bantu to us.
That is why y'all are so ignorant. What if ppl called you Asian because you don't look African to the rest of Africans, would that make it right? And if you are looking to refer to someone as scary pls look in the mirror first cos many of y'all look like aliens with your big foreheads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ / Your Greatest Achievement This Year / Bride Shares Her Experience Of Wedding Night Sex As A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.