Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) (38476 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE!!! 3 Bedrm Flat TO LET in Ajah, Lagos PICTURES (Price: 450k) YES / Architecture, Energy Conservation And Alternative Energy. / 2 1/2 Plot Opposite Chevron, Beside Lekki Conservation Centre. Lekki (c Of O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 21, 2012
LCC is really a nice place to be. On ur way to VGC along the lekki epe expressway, stop by directly opposite chevron Nig Ltd and Visit the conservation centre.

I like the animals and plantations they ve got
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 21, 2012
imatalk:

abeeg send me more detail i for like do my honey moon for this kind place...
indigenalization of my spendings
LCC has a website. The info the op posted are from LCC's website. visit the site and get first hand info

www.ncfnigeria.org/

www.ncfnigeria.org/

click on LCC on the above site
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by docjuli(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2012
Nice place to visit, was there. Spent hours walking, very large. Saw monkeys, just a snake, waited & waited to catch a look of croks, no show. Was greeted by peacocks on our way out. Kudos to their patrons (Leventis et al) who keep the place running. Guaranteed fresh air in there.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by toluxa1(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2012
Trills: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FX2QDH2
Please HELP A BROTHER OUT.
I am a student of Birmingham City University enrolled on a MSc Business Computing course. Currently, I am writing my final project on DELIVERY MECHANISM IN NOLLYWOOD(As a way of making the industry more valuable to on the global market).
[/size][size=8pt]Please (Abeg), I need your collective assistance in answering a questionnaire (Follow the link) on the industry. Please I really do need your response urgently. Every information provided is strictly academic and will never be made public. Thank you all and God bless.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FX2QDH2

Please goto the Education section and open a thread on this. I have just completed your survey. Weldone and Goodluck!
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by Butoneday2(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2012
''Nigerians are coming up''?
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by toluxa1(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2012
KINGwax: you knw, i wld have loved to click on your link and take part in the survey but d link puts me off. 'Survey monkey?' i knw say na one white dude help u develope that thing and whether na u or white man, both of you no go die well. If u use another name for your link, e no go work? God punish all of una. Go jungle find monkey do una survey na!

You are such a fooool for this your comment! If you have nothing to say, must you use the Reply link? Was he/she the one who created the domain surveymonkey? Better go get better Education, she is there bettering his/her life doing her MSc you are here wasting you life. I have know surveymonkey for a long time and its a free site that host ANY KIND OF SURVEY you want to create. Hediot!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by mbhs139(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2012
KINGwax: you knw, i wld have loved to click on your link and take part in the survey but d link puts me off. 'Survey monkey?' i knw say na one white dude help u develope that thing and whether na u or white man, both of you no go die well. If u use another name for your link, e no go work? God punish all of una. Go jungle find monkey do una survey na!

Survey Monkey is a paid and online survey instrument for collecting perceptual data by researchers all over the world. It is not meant to insult you. I swell it was not meant to insult anyone. Anyway, may be the producers should change the name if it sounds insulting. So, my brother take am easy.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by soloqy: 8:54pm On May 21, 2012
mbhs139:

Survey Monkey is a paid and online survey instrument for collecting perceptual data by researchers all over the world. It is not meant to insult you. I swell it was not meant to insult anyone. Anyway, may be the producers should change the name if it sounds insulting. So, my brother take am easy.

lol, once a black man(particularly naija) hears monkey, he immediately gets aggravated ..
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by vizion: 8:56pm On May 21, 2012
how does one get here?

what days and time does it open?
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2012
graluxxy054: Wow! I LOVE THIS!!! I love nature. Now u guyz are talking. Who will take me dia plssssssss.

That's what's Babe, this is a must visit for me this weekend kai! but don't wanna go alone (might be too boring for me), so hit me up with ur details let's hook up. and BTW, I'm a lady oooooo. xoxo
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 21, 2012
See some animals i think there should be snake as well
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by crackhouse(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2012
What are those white guys doing there? They need to be reminded of BH boys
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 21, 2012
PLEASE WHERE IS NIKE ART GALLERY?
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by mikron(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2012
@ sisi you r something else. Enjoyed ur post though.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by Lisa1: 1:38am On May 22, 2012
There are two senior animals in where kiss[img]fdgrefvds@hotmail.com[/img]
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by bb16: 5:02am On May 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Welcome to the Lagos Consevative Center, My name is Sisi and I will be your guide.

What you see here ladies and gentlemen is the start of the mating call of higher primate. Confined to the wilds of the conservation center, the male primate knows he has limited choices, so he must do everything in his power to get his female mate before she lost to him forever. So he mounts her on a plank, uses his sturdy legs and some other big part of his anatummy to hold her captive. The puckering of the lips shows his willingness to swap spit with her, for the higher primate there no greater show of commitment than this.

It is now up to the female primate to show if she willing to take on what he is offering. . .from the way her hands are firmly planted on the plank, instead of touching him. . .it doesn't seem like it's good news for the male primate. Hope is not lost though, the female primate is well known for her fickle mind, so don't be surprised that the next time you visit the conservation center. . .you are greeted with a sight of mini- primates.

Next stop. . .The Mating Calls for the Pepeyes.

Lol, this is so crutchly etched! Nicely articulated!
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by Domaro: 6:24am On May 22, 2012
The last pic is terrifing, pls, is that a monkey, baby bush or half human monkey? Pls i need an ans
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by nagoma(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2012
jason123:

Where are these real poser tortoises and baboons?
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by shfizle(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Welcome to the Lagos Consevative Center, My name is Sisi and I will be your guide.

What you see here ladies and gentlemen is the start of the mating call of higher primate. Confined to the wilds of the conservation center, the male primate knows he has limited choices, so he must do everything in his power to get his female mate before she lost to him forever. So he mounts her on a plank, uses his sturdy legs and some other big part of his anatummy to hold her captive. The puckering of the lips shows his willingness to swap spit with her, for the higher primate there no greater show of commitment than this.

It is now up to the female primate to show if she willing to take on what he is offering. . .from the way her hands are firmly planted on the plank, instead of touching him. . .it doesn't seem like it's good news for the male primate. Hope is not lost though, the female primate is well known for her fickle mind, so don't be surprised that the next time you visit the conservation center. . .you are greeted with a sight of mini- primates.

Next stop. . .The Mating Calls for the Pepeyes.

Seriously, who the PHUCK is this Sisi Kill!!!! I almost died laughing from the comment. grin grin grin grin grin grin.. Damn you witty ma'am!!
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by loneytunes(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2012
Nice place. Heard alot about it but yet to visit. Can somebody please help give an idea of fees charged (entry, etc) at LCC?
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by melvournis(f): 8:37am On May 22, 2012
I very much agree with your point of view[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 22, 2012
The fee is just N500 per head (adults anyway). Who are those people who want to go this weekend? Hit me up please.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by beatricewebb: 9:30am On May 22, 2012
prince DUDU pls give us the road map to this place an tell us the relevant cost,i.e gate fee if at all there is!
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by AZeD1(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2012
Being to the place twice and its lovely if you are into quiet places.
HNosegbe: The fee is just N500 per head (adults anyway). Who are those people who want to go this weekend? Hit me up please.
Go with a pen(you will need to sign your name if you have the "liver" to climb the tree house.)
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by phemweb: 10:43am On May 22, 2012
i will be having some visitors from United States next month please how can get to lekki conservation centre from obalende
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by DonDiara(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2012
sanniemoe: PLEASE WHERE IS NIKE ART GALLERY?
sanniemoe: PLEASE WHERE IS NIKE ART GALLERY?
Turn to the right when you get to the 3rd roundabout on lekki-epe express way, Nike art gallery is the first or second house on that street.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2012
A very nice place to visit and escape from the human jungle called lagos.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by maclatunji: 11:48am On May 22, 2012
JeSoul: ^lol.

I was there in January 2012. The pictures are about right - the only thing we saw were peacocks, tortoises & monkeys, butterfly self we no even see that one. They said the alligators were 'out of season' so no show there either.

I hate to be a damper on the positive comments but I was terribly disappointed and I love stuff doing stuff like that. I definitely praise the effort to preserve and promote areas like these within the mad jungle that is lagos but they have a very very long way to go in my opinion. We should encourage & support projects like these if they are to really step up their game.
If I'm not too lazy I'll upload some pictures when I get home.

@bolded, we don't have alligators in Africa, what we have are crocodiles. #Idislike that #Misconception because I represent the African Crocodiles' Union (ACU). cheesy

Please educate yourself here on the differences between Crocodiles and Alligators http://africafreak.com/blog/key-differences-between-crocodiles-and-alligators

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by JeSoul(f): 2:13pm On May 22, 2012
A-ZeD:
Being to the place twice and its lovely if you are into quiet places.

Go with a pen(you will need to sign your name if you have the "liver" to climb the tree house.)
Hmmm... there was no guide/worker there when we passed by the tree house, anyone could've climbed if they wanted. It didn't seem very safe to me.

maclatunji:
@bolded, we don't have alligators in Africa, what we have are crocodiles. #Idislike that #Misconception because I represent the African Crocodiles' Union (ACU). cheesy

Please educate yourself here on the differences between Crocodiles and Alligators http://africafreak.com/blog/key-differences-between-crocodiles-and-alligators
lol...potato, potatoe, tomato, tomatoe, gators, crocs... wetin concern layman with details? cheesy and where is your badge as spokesman for the ACU? I'm suprised they haven't eaten you for dinner yet cheesy.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by maclatunji: 2:46pm On May 22, 2012
^If they had me as their dinner, would I be here defending them on Nairaland tongue? You see the Crocs have had this long-running battle with the gators and they start doing the "death roll" in frustration when people call them Alligators. A happy Crocodile is a friendly Crocodile. grin

Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee the safety of your limbs if you venture close to these super predators unless of course you are an hippopotamus.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by rahouf1: 2:53pm On May 22, 2012
nice cute place
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) by perewesley(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2012
toluxa1:

You are such a fooool for this your comment! If you have nothing to say, must you use the Reply link? Was he/she the one who created the domain surveymonkey? Better go get better Education, she is there bettering his/her life doing her MSc you are here wasting you life. I have know surveymonkey for a long time and its a free site that host ANY KIND OF SURVEY you want to create. Hediot!!! angry angry angry angry

leave the monkey, na ignorance they worry am, what do you expect when naija skools dont carry out proper research and surveys..all they do is copy and paste

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE / Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms) / Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.