Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,164 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl (10835 Views)

Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram / Cute Baby Photo Of Flavour N'abania / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by naijarazzi: 9:37am On May 21, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-I7IgcAbrfB0/T7n3MSMFuZI/AAAAAAAAIAM/Ml6lZapXXBw/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253Fc2NhbGVmc2ZkZC5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-705654[/img]
Timaya’s got a secret that he’s ready to share — he’s now a proud father to a baby girl. The 'dem mama' singer revealed this on his twitter page

‘Wow am now a father, thank u jehova for d birth of my cute daughter….‘

The 34 year old singer also did not say whom the child’s mother is. We congratulate Timaya on becoming a father.

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2012/05/timaya-reveals-hes-dad-see-his-cute.html?m=1
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 21, 2012
who is timaya? undecided
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by blackrules1(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2012
Dem Mama Soldier.

CONGRATS!
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by Spinoj: 1:01pm On May 21, 2012
Wow congrats eberi popsi 1 of bayelsa
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by Decapo: 1:03pm On May 21, 2012
otooro: who is timaya? undecided

TIMAYA NA PERSON

see u, se u don achieve wetin the guy don achieve, timaya no dey among my favourite artiste but i still like am
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by chelseabmw(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2012
undecided
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by SisiKill1: 1:10pm On May 21, 2012
He shoulda kukuma just posted the pix of the baby crowning. . .abi what else is remaining?

After they will complain that fans, media etc are intruding in their private lives.
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by kilimanjaro(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2012
A footballer, he plays for Eyimba.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by slumcat(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2012
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 21, 2012
Are you sure na Eyimba? He looks more like he plays for Rangers

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: He shoulda kukuma just posted the pix of the baby crowning. . .abi what else is remaining?

After they will complain that fans, media etc are intruding in their private lives.

Sorry, what is the meaning of kumuma? (i no sabi that NL slang)
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by naptu2: 1:34pm On May 21, 2012
*dhtml:

"Kukuma" is the elongated full form version of "Kuku".
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by nairamobile: 1:34pm On May 21, 2012
congrats
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by feelamong(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2012
kilimanjaro:

Ok.. is he the highest goal scorer for Enyinmba FC??
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 21, 2012
naptu2:

|s kuku a brand of cigar?
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by ITbomb(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2012
I pray the girl resemble the Mother cos if she resemble the father, she will be a life member of Center for Plastic Face-up
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by kilimanjaro(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2012
*dhtml:

Kukuma na Abuja slang. It is derived from "kuku".
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by kilimanjaro(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2012
feelamong:

Ok.. is he the highest goal scorer for Enyinmba FC??
Yes
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by SisiKill1: 2:25pm On May 21, 2012
Lmao @ Kuku & Kukuma cheesy cheesy

It's not just Abuja slang by the way.
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by freecocoa(f): 3:17pm On May 21, 2012
naptu2:

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by mspookie: 3:18pm On May 21, 2012
the mother is Black Barbara... IS no secret to me grin
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by mspookie: 3:20pm On May 21, 2012
ITbomb: I pray the girl resemble the Mother cos if she resemble the father, she will be a life member of Center for Plastic Face-up

ThE baby is Light complexioned..d mother is very black and so is d father.... grin wait! all babies are Light skinned cheesy
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by baslone: 4:01pm On May 21, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Yes

I thought he was leaving for another club. What happened?
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by sexyglow(f): 4:31pm On May 21, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Abi na Sharks of Ph lwkmd.A big congratulations to him and the baby Mama..to the new born baby I say welcome to world.
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by adami48(f): 4:36pm On May 21, 2012
*dhtml:
or BCC LIONS OF GBOKO grin
*dhtml:
or BCC LIONS OF GBOKO
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by sylve11: 4:56pm On May 21, 2012
naptu2:

adami48: or BCC LIONS OF GBOKO

Decapo:

TIMAYA NA PERSON

lol grin grin cool cool
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by kilimanjaro(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2012
baslone:

I thought he was leaving for another club. What happened?
He's going no where. He signed a life contract.
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 21, 2012
marshpearl:

|s kuku a brand of cigar?
No. Its another slang for 'hello'
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by muumuu(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2012
I BROKE D NEWS ON NAIRALAND EARLY DIS MORNING,YOU DNT PUT IT ON THE FRONT PAGE,WHY?WHAT PAINED MOST IS THAT YOU STOLE MY PIX AND MY STORY,NOW YOU ARE ACTING LIKE YEW R MORE CURRENT THAN ANYONE..GOSD IS WATCHING YEW O..@MODERATOR
Re: Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl by Raphtop(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2012
grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. / Photos : Meet The Stars Behind The Biggest Boobs In Nollywood / Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.