Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram (25073 Views)

Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! / Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. / Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by 9jaflaver: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2016
She captioned it:-

yemialadeThe fifth love letter is from my mum ####### wanna treasure it even more..can't show u right now...its for my eyes only...its tooo too special..but this woman is my everything
#top5e-LoveLetters
#IgetHersEveryday
#MAMAAFRICA
#ferrarivideoteaserlinkInbio

Source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BC8CHuXgv1X/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5533540378

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by 9jaflaver: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2016
For more celebrity news click:- 9jaflaver.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by leuelliot(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Lalasticlala snapped the picture
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by sinaj(f): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2016
Selfie with ur monalisa smiley
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Monalisa185(f): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2016
wonder why the poster above me had to mention my name, sorry, that ain't me na

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2016
waooo... dis is beautiful

update:::: Protest going on in Ile-Ife over
appointment of new Obalufe http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/protest-going-on-in-ile-ife-over.html?m=0
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2016
the open teeth looks like mama own mama is sweet
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Afrok(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2016
Cool pics... her mum's gap tooth be like when i dey small and forget fish inside my mouth, before i wake up rat don chop the fish and the tooth.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2016
Nice One
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by BigThinker(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2016
aunty yemi dats good .... grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Codedrock(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2016
No hating.. but it does not look cute at all..
A beta posture wont be bad and ha mom wit a beta top..
#Justsaying..

By the way... i can see where she inherited the big oranges from..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by bonganee: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Wait, Yemi academic na ivory or Yoruba?
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by popesam1(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2016
They look alike. See the mother gap teeth kai! . Sport: Gunner's coffin is almost done nw left is the burial order.. Attention to mourners and sympathizers no post motem the virus causing death is well known as MSN
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by scholes0(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Seen...
different nose types.
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by donholy28(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2016
the look like sisters
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by pretydiva(f): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Beautiful mom beget beautiful daughter
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2016
it runs in the family. like mother like daughter
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by SweetyZinta(f): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2016
seen, next!!!
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Joshuahunpe(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2016
African beauty! Her dressing jst resemble that of ancient one's. grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by martineinstein(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2016
Too much Mary Kay
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Viktor1983(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2016
All Join...
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by oluwasegun007(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2016
pretty woman.....

my prayer for today is that the lord give my mother long life to eat the fruit of her labour, amen
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 15, 2016
grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by shamecurls(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2016
This babe will make more sense if she can cook Okro soup and Ogbono laced with Stock-fish, Periwinkle Cow leg, cow tail, roasted fish, goat meat and snail
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by WaffenSS(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2016
where is that dead cat she carries on her head?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by kenzysmith: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2016
Codedrock:
No hating.. but it does not look cute at all..
A beta posture wont be bad and ha mom wit a beta top..
#Justsaying..

By the way... i can see where she inherited the big oranges from..
scientist all over the world are wondering hw long it will take a human to leave without a brain pls tell them your ryt age sir

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Sijo01(f): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2016
If you nor wan show us the five love letter, why you come introduce am online
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by rawtouch: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2016
Ngozi and her mother, mama Ngozi
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2016
lekwa that igbo woman teeth lyk my own grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram by Pumpkin34(f): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Afrok:
Cool pics... her mum's gap tooth be like when i dey small and forget fish inside my mouth, before i wake up rat don chop the fish and the tooth.
Sorry to say but you're a Clown.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola's Stunning Look At The Future Awards / Lilian Esoro Dazzles In Lovely Outfits For Promo Shoot / Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.