Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

RECEIVE Up To 50% Of Your Forex Investment Capital Weekly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RECEIVE Up To 50% Of Your Forex Investment Capital Weekly (1094 Views)

Forex----receive Up To 80% Bonus On Any Deposited Amount With M.i. C / Forex----receive Up To 80% Bonus On Any Deposited Amount With M.i. C / Forex----receive Up To 80% Bonus On Any Deposited Amount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RECEIVE Up To 50% Of Your Forex Investment Capital Weekly by ForexFinance: 1:23pm On May 21, 2012
i have a great oppurtunity for big time forex traders with big trading capital.i wish to manage the forex account of any

trader that has an equity of above $1000 - $5000 or more. This is how it goes
1. On your own personal trading account that you trade and operate, you are the only one that can withdrawal on that

account without any third party.
2. All you need is to give me your Account login and password, and the company metatrader platform and you will start

making good money
3. After every transaction or a trade, you will withdrawal the profit i made on your account and you will send me 50% of

the profit per transaction.
4. I am a very good trader, i must tell you, i am eforexservice, if you fall to the group of traders that has Trading

capital above 1000 and you want to be part of this program, send email to eforexservice@gmail.com.
write in email Apply for partnership Forex Trading.
5. If you need proof of my personal live trades, send Request for Trades proof to eforexservice@gmail.com, but before you

send the email, you have to send me the proof of your forex account that is above $1000 to show you are capable and ready

(forex account statements).

6. Why should you trust me, because
(A) Third party cannot withdrawal on forex account it is the person that open the account that withdrawals from the

account.
(B) The purpose of me wanting to do this is to make money while my clients make money, so therefore i will trade your

account well.
(c) The reason why you should do this is that the higher the risk, the greater the returns.
(D) The major reason why you should do this is because i am exceptionally Good as a forex trader with proofs.
Re: RECEIVE Up To 50% Of Your Forex Investment Capital Weekly by olushowunm(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2013
Good idea... can you post the liveshots of your live account trading history...

***Note, i can't be fooled!

1 Like

Re: RECEIVE Up To 50% Of Your Forex Investment Capital Weekly by Saintigk(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2013
You wanna demo trade with people's live accounts shocked

1 Like

Re: RECEIVE Up To 50% Of Your Forex Investment Capital Weekly by angeljoy: 4:24pm On May 09, 2013
I am not against you for indeed you may be true, but how shall we know?
I've fallen into the hand of such traders and he sent all my investment into the fire with just an apology; he is sorry.
Lai-lai and 4ever will I entrust may capital to another in forex trading again Amen

(1) (Reply)

Football Viewing Center Business / How Do I Guard Against My Idea Being Stolen?? / Abuja Lounge/restaurant/club/garden For Lease In Wuse 2 (AFFORDABLE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.