Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Football Viewing Center Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Viewing Center Business (1097 Views)

Viewing Center Business Or Beauty/cosmetic Shop / Introduce Your Game Center Business In Lagos / How To Start Football Viewing Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Viewing Center Business by Guddy(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2012
Hero nairalanders I look forward to opening a football viewing center very soon. I want to be properly informed by experienced people in the business before I embark on it. You contribution will go a long way to help. Thanks. Am waiting for your contributions.
Re: Football Viewing Center Business by judebeyou: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
I am not in the business, but I remember when I was in Nigeria, a friend entered the business, while he was making his money, some police came to take all his televisions, including his satelite. I think he didn't register. I have said all I know for now.
Re: Football Viewing Center Business by Wilsona(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
WOW! they took everything....when they are supposed to correct him and protect his investment.

But, come to think of it...where does one need to register to avoid all these visits by the police?

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Global One Ultimate Power Profits Live So Join Us Now And Start Making Money Eve / Work Ethic Of A Billionaire / Haulage: In Need Of 30 Tons Trucks For Sharp Sand Supply!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.