Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Help Cgpa Calculation. Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Cgpa Calculation. Pls (6608 Views)

Gp Calculation,carry Over Problem. / What Was Your First GPA &now Your Current CGPA / Self-studying Chemistry-hooked@calculation.genius Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Cgpa Calculation. Pls by clemmonce(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2012
hi guys i need your help i need someone who can calculate CGPA to help me calculate mine. am a student of unilag dli i just checked my 200 result now and this is it. A.B.C.C.C.D all of them are 3 unit courses. my 100 level CGPA was 3.29 i want to knw my current CGPA. NOTE. UNILAG USES 0.0/5.00. THANKS

1 Like

Re: Help Cgpa Calculation. Pls by TheArbiter: 2:35pm On May 21, 2012
Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) uses grade history from your 100 level. Post ur 100 level grades and units and i'll post u a calculation.
Re: Help Cgpa Calculation. Pls by Emmy3(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2012
To calculate ur GPA:
1) Multiply the grade u got for each course WITH the number of units...
GRADE RATINGS
A-5
B-4
C-3
D-2
E-1
F-0
So, If you got a B in PHY102 which is a 3 unit course; multiply B with Units
i.e it will be 4x3.
Do this for all the courses offered.
2) After doing the Multiplication for each course,
add all the values <i.e the values you got from the multiplication>
3) After the addition in (2) above,
divide ur answer by the total sum of units of courses offered.
4) The answer is ur GPA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Cgpa Calculation. Pls by Emmy3(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2012
Your CGPA is not an average of your semesters work but a sumation of the value <of the Grade x Unit> in semester A and semester B and
dividing by the sumation of the the unit of course offered in both semesters....
Re: Help Cgpa Calculation. Pls by Emmy3(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2012
Feel free 2 ask more related issue!
Re: Help Cgpa Calculation. Pls by scaihai: 3:29am On Nov 08, 2013
You ca use this online cgpa calculator. It also includes a tutorial http://www.naija-passion.com/apps/online-cgpa-calculator/ smiley

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University 2011/2012 Post Utme Date And Registration Procedure. / On Lautech Strike, A Student Posted This And Got Evry1cracking Their Ribs (pics) / Cool [photos] Of Albino Animals And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.