Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual (10333 Views)

Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) / Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by naijaking1: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2007
jerrymania:

its was moved from family thread to the joke thread. it might seem as a joke but it speaks volume man

Sir, with due respect, if you are not a pediatrician, pediatric physciatrist, or a licensed child physcologist, I would caution that you not use this forum to spread misinformation, myth, and or poorly scientifically supported innuendos.

So many people depend on this forum for education, so you must separate facts from fiction.

Child development, maturation, and adapations are very detailed and extensive area of medical research/practise, so let's not cause a deservice to our children via ignorance.
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by lynxnoon(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2007
@jerrymania
loks lyk u already have a son dat is gay grin grin
ABEG GET A LIFE angry angry
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by SisiEko1(f): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2007
@ POSTER
R You 4 REAL??  undecided
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by MP007(m): 2:30am On Dec 06, 2007
the actual debate is nature vs nurture., Some people believe that they are born gay while others believe its caused by the society, behaviorist vs humanist point of view
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by Kobojunkie: 3:21am On Dec 06, 2007
I thought you @Jerrymania, were all for anything. What is wrong with your boy being gay??
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by Bawss1(m): 3:31am On Dec 06, 2007
A thread that naturally evokes derisive laughter but if taken seriuosly then deep pity,
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by chiegemba(f): 3:54am On Dec 06, 2007
@ poster! "Nice Try" u 4got 2 mention buyin a monitorin device 2 monitor his movements 2 tongue grinkiddin "wishful thinkin though" wink
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by RichyBlacK(m): 4:03am On Dec 06, 2007
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by RichyBlacK(m): 4:06am On Dec 06, 2007
On Landover Baptist church:

The Landover Baptist Church is a web site that serves as the home of a fictional Baptist church based in the town of Freehold, Iowa. The Landover Baptist site and its associated Landoverbaptist.net forum are a parody of fundamentalist Christianity and the Religious Right in the USA, and of Westboro Baptist Church in particular.
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by texazzpete(m): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2007
lynxnoon:

@jerrymania
loks like u already have a son that is gay grin grin
ABEG GET A LIFE angry angry
get a sense of humour, slowpoke.

Sisi Eko:

@ POSTER
R You 4 REAL?? undecided

The stupidity is strong in the replies to this post.

This is a JOKE, people! And it's funny as hell. I just wish all the sad sacks that want to dump on homosexuals can take their baggage elsewhere.

You'd think people would realise this was a joke just by the fact that it's in the 'jokes' section of NL. . .
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by ndubest(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2007
@poster
so soccer is meant for the poor and under developed world like "GERMANY, ENGLAND, FRANCE etc" abi grin grin grin
better say u no like the game than castigate or turn your culture over

dont forget that this is a nigerian forum, for nigeria and friends of nigeria
soccer is our national sports so dont come here to say what u dont know

anyway those ar ur thoughts
good luck
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by conda00410(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2007
This piece is pure crap,
The poster must be ,
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by Raimond(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2007
Joke of the day!!!!!! sad
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by maddock(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2007
Whole load of crap, being a banti boy (homo) is not an african tin this post should be directed at the europeans and americans. I mean i see homos wherever they are,as disturbed people for prefering a penis that they already have to a ??  that is supposed to be fun.This post is pure trash and should be espunged.
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by archbishop(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2007
Hello,
This is archbishop again.
Thaaaaaank you my brother for DISCOURAGING HOMOSEXUALITY. This people are spreading llike wide fire and they must be stopped.
It is a borrowed culture from these CRAZY WHITE PEOPLE[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000].
It is against any SPIRITUAL believe. The DEVIL is working here.
We must fight against it.

urs
archbishopo,
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by princejay: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2007
Most Nigerians would never appreciate this sort of humour. Try giving a Nigerians a copy of Tom Sawyer or Huck Finn and see if they appreciate it. And its not just because its American humour. Most Nigerians would appreciate the humour in "Some Mothers Do Have Them (Frank Spencer)", but not "Yes, Minister",

How many Americans or Britons would find BasketMouth funny?
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by mystikalb2(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2007
i wish you wat u wish urselves
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by obecha(f): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2007
Jeremania , This is very funny, and you must have a good sense of humor to understand the pun intended, and that goes to a few in the thread that got it. However this is a typical american
humor, and totally lost on the typical Nigerian on this thread.
I don't know what is funnier, that they did not get it,
or their candid opinion regarding the article. I guess they didnt even know the message was a forwarded
funny spoof already circulating the net. I hope you understood the joke, or that will even be more hillarious.

Even though its intended to be a joke, well then the Verdict here is that its a very dry joke, typical American humour, my foot!
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by GreyFox(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2007
Ok so I wake up in the morning and get out my list, then follow my kid around and make sure he is following the list or more like I am controlling his life and making it hell for him to breathe. - Yeah Right!!!

I am not nuts and I am not going to drive anyone up the wall.

I used to live with 4 women in the same house and at a point I started sitting to pee, because I was tired of getting an ear full every time I went. Does that mean I am gay? well we will have to ask all my exes if they think there was anything gay about me while they were screaming for more.

Don't ruin anybodies life with this load of crap.

PS.
I still watch cartoons and I am not down with soccer.
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by kokorunna(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2007
What a load of crap
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by touche(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2007
Nice cut & paste. I wonder whether the poster even bothered to read the contents of his post. Pure, unadulterated bullshit.
Giving such a post homepage treatment, hmm, Seun is very mischievous lipsrsealedhas a very healthy sense of humour wink.
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by Pepeye(f): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2007
gays/lesbians are just plain perverts.

Very true, perverts and they have a psychological problem
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by jerrymania(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2007
Dont blame me., blame the World tongue tongue
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by seun001(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2007
very funny grin

especially the part about shaving the head and a placard saying 'i am a sissy boy' bla bla bla WHAT! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

but i think u should try and protect your boy from self-destructing in the enviroment he finds himself. wink
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2007
@jerrymania you are a maniac, do that to any child and you turn him to a gay person faster than you can say "What the heck have i done"
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by datnigadaz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2007
damn jermania,,I thought you got It. This is even funnier than the thread itself.
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by Soulstarr(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hey,

I used to think there were loads of ssmart 9ja foolks on this forum but based on the replies to this post, I'm beginning to question my initial take on things.

How some of you guys cannot accept that the post was a joke and[b] NOTHING ELSE[/b][color=#990000][/color] is beyond me.

I'm guessing its just like everyday Lagos, every body has a sanctimonious opinion on just about every subject even when they don't know whats going on. Please divert your energy to somethin that really matters and stop knocking d posted down coz some of us had a good laugh.

Also if by posting this he helps some of you confront the issues you have with homophobia or homosexuality itself, well fantastic is what I'd say to that.

and for you sanctimonious pr*cks who might find my views offensive, he who is without sin cast the 1st stone, stop being hypocrites,

Have to get back to work now, so peace I'm out.
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by mellow(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2007
It beats me hollow that mature individuals cannot decifer thethe irony in other

people's posts. All what the guy posted are jokes and it is the direct opposite of

what he meant. If you actaully want your child to turn gay at age 3 then practice what he posted

and you will have a young gay in the making.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by FactorChic(f): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2007
You fools that are leaving stupid comments here, read what dposter said b4 u open ur maggot stricken mouth, he moved d post to a joke section just to get attention, Yes the post is in a joke section, but it's not a joke, get it?

I just think it's a complete waste of time, only a fool will practice these things, and to think this load of crap came from a christian website, shame!
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by UNLEASHED(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2007
From where have you copied this Horseshit??
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by SugaLips(f): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2007
FactorChic:

You fools that are leaving stupid comments here, read what dposter said before u open your creepy-crawlie stricken mouth, he moved d post to a joke section just to get attention, Yes the post is in a joke section, but it's not a joke, get it?

I just think it's a complete waste of time, only a fool will practice these things, and to think this load of crap came from a christian website, shame!

Girl don't start any unnecessary drama. It's a fictional Baptist Church meaning it ain't real. I have no idea why some people are making a mountain outta this. It is a joke! Laugh it off and go your way. Gosh!
Re: Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2007
but seriously, wtf?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Guys In Brazil / Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS / Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.