Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Please Help Us Review Our Own Borthersoft.com Download Site www.greenlandng.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Us Review Our Own Borthersoft.com Download Site www.greenlandng.com (1216 Views)

Webmasters Help Us Review Our Website To Make It Better / Help Us Review Our New E-commerce Webiste / Please Review Our Website At Wetinbe.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Us Review Our Own Borthersoft.com Download Site www.greenlandng.com by green10119(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2012
Our site www.greenlandng.com is a full software download portal and we would welcome your review both on our strengths and inconsistencies, we also need new design/template ideas if possible a credible developer to take care of the job.
Thanks
Re: Please Help Us Review Our Own Borthersoft.com Download Site www.greenlandng.com by spikesC(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2012
spikes C:

Nice design, looks good for a download website. kept wondering when someone would do ours, but really, why would you use 'ng', you're making your website restricted to only Nigerians. And pleeaaaaassssssseee, remove the validating footer stuff, it is not even validating.

Nice CSS validation, i don't think i'll ever create a web2.0 site that will have a validated css grin grin

Remove the alexa tag in your header, if they have validated it, there's no need to keep it there and for google's own, upload the html file version.

Your favicon is no way related to your website's logo, redesign pls.

The amazon widget, the background is red, make it your website's background.

At your sitemap, hover over the links, they all have 'Rss feed' tagged at the end

continuing with this, why would you want to redesign. The color scheme is very good
Re: Please Help Us Review Our Own Borthersoft.com Download Site www.greenlandng.com by green10119(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2012
Well i think the new design sample is really good way better than what we have now, and there is this thing about downloads sites and colors it helps bring out the beauty of the sites more smiley grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i have been trying to attach some of the screen shots for you to see but it seems the files are too large sad
Re: Please Help Us Review Our Own Borthersoft.com Download Site www.greenlandng.com by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2013
I just launched a commission based file sharing website. This website is targetted at nigerians. It will allow them upload jokes, comedy, video, mp3 music, pdf files, ms doc, php scripts, source codes, and mobile apps for sale online. They will earn when users download their files. This site address is http://www.digitalfile.org. This site is still in testing stage, I need you guys to give reviews, criticisms and possible corrections

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area / Cutest Bloggers Of 2014 / Is It Possible To Integrate Gtpay On Your Shopify/bigcommerce Store?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.