Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,431 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Should Linda Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Should Linda Do? (903 Views)

Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? / Who Wore This Boyfriend Jeans Better? Genevieve Nnaji Vs Linda Ikeji - / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should Linda Do? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 21, 2012
http://lindaikeji..com/2012/05/should-i-upload-video-or-not.html

Sorry for my absence since morning o. I went to Victoria Island very early this morning for two reasons. 1, to retrieve my line from MTN (my phone was stolen on Saturday) and 2, to watch CCTV footage of how the phone was stolen.

I went to a store at the palms on Saturday evening to check out shoes, and by the time I left the store 20 mins later, my BlackBerry Bold 5 had disappeared from my bag. I didn't realize my phone was missing until I got to the car park. I went back to the store hoping they'd picked it up and kept it for me...but the sales girl didn't know what happened to my phone. There was only one other customer at the store when I was there, but by the time I came back looking for my phone, she was long gone.

Then this morning the manager of the store called me to come watch CCTV footage of what happened to my phone. I couldn't believe what I saw. There are two seats at the store. I was sitting on one, the other female customer was sitting on the other. As I got up to try on some shoes, the customer, now to be referred to as the thief, put her hand inside my bag, removed my phone, placed it on the chair and used the dress she was pretending to buy to cover the phone. I came back from trying on shoes, picked up my bag from beneath her clothes and left the store without knowing that she'd removed my phone from my bag. Immediately I left the store, she took the phone from the chair, put it in her bag, wrote down a fake name and number and ran out of the store. (I say fake number because we tried the number she wrote down and it belonged to a guy).

Unfortunately for her, CCTV at the store captured everything. The store is willing to give me the footage to do whatever I want with it...I could upload on YouTube, on LIB, Twitter, BBM and at least someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows her will fish her out! But on the flip side, this footage will probably ruin her life. What should I do? I got this phone about a month ago...it's so annoying!
Re: What Should Linda Do? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 21, 2012
i say expose d biatch

everyday for the thief. . .
Re: What Should Linda Do? by ektbear: 5:15am On May 25, 2012
lol.

this Linda Ikeji blog really is something.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Knowles Bought Jay-z Private Plane / Rob Kardashian Expose Breakdown In Family Therapy Session / Singer Tiwa Stabbed By Landlord's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.