Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? (1867 Views)

Poll: How often do you wear African clothes?

More than 5 times a week: 40% (2 votes)
2-5 times a week: 0% (0 votes)
Once a week: 0% (0 votes)
Only on Special occasions: 40% (2 votes)
Never: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Should You Wear Your Suit With The Label? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? by igbo2011(m): 10:03pm On May 21, 2012
Do you wear African clothes a lot or a little?

I am trying to start a movement where people where Nigerian clothe more often. This will help Nigeria by giving people more jobs in Nigeria and increasing the GDP of Nigeria. This will also reduce the FOREX that is used to import clothing. Ever since 2012 I have only bought clothes from Nigeria (or Africa). I actually love the deigns and fashion. It is about promoting African culture, pride, and economics. I love wearing it. I even wear it in parties, event, and school. If millions of people did this then a lot of jobs would be created for Nigerians.

I am not making any money from this site (I am actually losing money), it is my gift to Nigeria. Let's start a movement: www.nigerianedp.com

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? by merge(f): 2:09pm On May 22, 2012
igbo2011: Do you wear African clothes a lot or a little?

I am trying to start a movement where people where Nigerian clothe more often. This will help Nigeria by giving people more jobs in Nigeria and increasing the GDP of Nigeria. This will also reduce the FOREX that is used to import clothing. Ever since 2012 I have only bought clothes from Nigeria (or Africa). I actually love the deigns and fashion. It is about promoting African culture, pride, and economics. I love wearing it. I even wear it in parties, event, and school. If millions of people did this then a lot of jobs would be created for Nigerians.

I am not making any money from this site (I am actually losing money), it is my gift to Nigeria. Let's start a movement: www.nigerianedp.com

Agree !!! Good Post
Re: How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? by igbo2011(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2012
merge:

Agree !!! Good Post
Would you wear Nigerian clothes where ever you live? THey have great tore that ship to the US.
Re: How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? by merge(f): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
merge:

Agree !!! Good Post

I would not mind wearing West African attires and clothes made by Nigerian.
Re: How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 18, 2012
I loathe it!

I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THEM
angry
Re: How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? by igbo2011(m): 5:19am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania: I loathe it!

I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THEM
angry

Why not?
Re: How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 18, 2012
I think its just my nature.
I dont even admire them at all
I once had a modelling job to do and whednm i found out it entailed native stuffs, had to quit
Re: How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? by igbo2011(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania: I think its just my nature.
I dont even admire them at all
I once had a modelling job to do and whednm i found out it entailed native stuffs, had to quit
Damn is there a reason why you hate it or do you not like the way it feels?

I am actually the opposite, I LOVE African fashion and I wear it a lot while many African wear European clothes. I am trying to bring it back to style. http://www.nigerianedp.com/fashion-companies/
Re: How Often Do You Wear African Clothes? by igbo2011(m): 3:17am On Nov 09, 2012
My new site promotes African designers. Www.africanedp.com

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! / Photo: Dear Men, Would You Rock The Scrotum Bag? / Stylish Asoebi Gowns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.