Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Mad Man And The Pilot ; Very Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Mad Man And The Pilot ; Very Funny (2705 Views)

Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! / Photo: When The Pilot Refused To Show Up In Time. / The mad men + funny pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Mad Man And The Pilot ; Very Funny by sherif1: 10:09pm On May 21, 2012
A plane was transporting a bunch of mad men & they were making too much noise…One of the mad men entered the Pilots cabin …….

MADMAN: Teach me how to fly a plane..
PILOT: I will but under one condition
MADMAN: What’s that?
PILOT: If only you can get ur friends to keep quiet.
MADMAN: OK. (5min later the plane is quiet).
PILOT; Wow, how did you get them to keep quiet?…MADMAN: I opened the door & told them to go and play outside!!!!!

hope u like it, wuld b back with more or u can activate ur laughter mode on www.facebook.com/fungists grin

2 Likes

Re: The Mad Man And The Pilot ; Very Funny by bd4u(f): 10:22pm On May 21, 2012
I've seen dis b/4,bt 9ce.

1 Like

Re: The Mad Man And The Pilot ; Very Funny by Nobody: 9:09am On May 22, 2012
bd4u: I've seen dis b/4,bt 9ce.

Me toooo....
Re: The Mad Man And The Pilot ; Very Funny by dani1luv: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2012

(1)

Gmb's Family Vs Gej's Family / Lol. Father And Son Joke.... Whats Your Take? / What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.