Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

A South African Website That Gives Free Airtime And Sms Weekly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A South African Website That Gives Free Airtime And Sms Weekly (1706 Views)

Free Airtime From Konga / Nairaland Rated NO 4 Among Top10 Most Popular African Website In 2014 - Alexa / Mysco - Connect With #hashtags And SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A South African Website That Gives Free Airtime And Sms Weekly by newsgistscom: 6:26am On May 22, 2012
this was found during a search on ZA search, the SA website was lunched to promote the culture of Africa and Nigeria is one of the countries that members can register, after registering, you will be required to share ideas and gain coins that will automatically buy you airtime or sms (etisalat, glo, mtn, airtel. I joined last month and I ve written 3 blogs and share so many times, I have receive 212 sms so far and 600 airtime of glo. Give it a try @ www.urhooks.com
Re: A South African Website That Gives Free Airtime And Sms Weekly by Ojosareadebagi(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sham!

(1) (Reply)

Separated By Shady Certificate - Story Of Nnanna Mcgarvin Nwachi & Dawna Rosemar / Do Vampires Really Exist??? / Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.