Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

ONLY GUYS WHO ARE IN NEED OF SUGAR MUMMY SHOULD CALL ME ON - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ONLY GUYS WHO ARE IN NEED OF SUGAR MUMMY SHOULD CALL ME ON (558 Views)

10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It / For Those In Need Of Sugar Mummy In Abuja / If You Are In Need Of Sugar Mummys: And Sugar Dadys Here Is Your Orpurtunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY GUYS WHO ARE IN NEED OF SUGAR MUMMY SHOULD CALL ME ON by BISHOP247: 6:55am On May 22, 2012
most of our youth are graduate but have no job then i decided to give them help by connecting them to a means of getting money through sugar mum and online business till they find job of there own. are you in need of sugar mummy that can spend cash on you then just give me a call. You don't need to have double mind if these one will work. All you need to do is to give me a call on
Re: ONLY GUYS WHO ARE IN NEED OF SUGAR MUMMY SHOULD CALL ME ON by BISHOP247: 8:34am On May 23, 2012
pls you guyz should stop sending messages and flash. I won't reply those messages because it dosn't show atom of seriousness. So call me and not text.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Flirt Here / Are There Any Nairalanders In PTA??? / Activity Partner In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.