Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Beware Of Kayode Fagbenro - Cotonou “Clearing Agent”, “Car Dealer” - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of Kayode Fagbenro - Cotonou “Clearing Agent”, “Car Dealer” (7510 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Clearing Forwarding Home.... / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Kayode Fagbenro - Cotonou “Clearing Agent”, “Car Dealer” by txswat: 5:44am On May 26, 2012
Mr Moderator please close this thread already. I think both parties have made their points and most people involved in the auto sales business know exactly whats going on here. I wish our people will just be honest. Always think about tomorrow guys; no amount of money should be able to buy your reputation!!!
To potential buyers remember "the cheapest is not always the best; you get what you pay for."
Re: Beware Of Kayode Fagbenro - Cotonou “Clearing Agent”, “Car Dealer” by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2012
Kayode Fagbenro has committed a criminal offense punishable by Law, unfortunately the Court of Public Opinion (Nairaland) only deems it fit to electronically ban him (as if it affects his business in anyway). The only thing I have to mention is that Kayode is very fortunate not to have done this to someone just as devious as himself. I recall 4 years ago - a similar incident happened in Ikoyi when a buyer paid up in full to get a Golf 3 and the dealer gave him a version different than the one he paid for while at the park in Cotonou. He did not realize that the buyer real job was a "cultist". it took pleading from various people to save the dealer's life. Kayode is very lucky.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Kayode Fagbenro - Cotonou “Clearing Agent”, “Car Dealer” by CHANCEMAN: 12:47am On May 27, 2012
There are still some gray areas thatneed clarification KAYMED in his response says that he only received 400k naira from AENAIJA , so who was the balance of 370k cfa and 40k cfa parking fees paid to.He also mentioned something about clearing containerised AENAIJA has not addressed that.
Re: Beware Of Kayode Fagbenro - Cotonou “Clearing Agent”, “Car Dealer” by prometheus(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2012
We met at Seme border around 3pm on the 10th of May. I explained everything to you in details, I told you that we are having issues with NCS but we are still dialoging and secondly
when I did not heard from you as we agreed again, I used the value I have collected for your car for another car because I thought that you can’t make it to Lagos again that week. I charged you 400k for clearing the car from cotonuo port to Seme border and we agreed

@Kaymed, why would u use the money somebody paid you to clear his car for clearing another person's car? Even if you did not see him in a year, you have no right to use his money for another job. What happened to the money you were paid to clear this other vehicle. Seriously, a lot of shady moves in this particular job. How much did you make on this job and how much do you think it will cost you to buy back your reputation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massey Ferguson Agricultural Tractor For Sale @ 2 Million / SOLD! Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Sport 2007 / Superclean 08/09 Highlander Ltd Reg 3row Leather Full Option 3.750m See Pix ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.