Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,097 members, 7,842,150 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mechanic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mechanic (1335 Views)

What Do This Mechanic Still Want To Fix In This Car? Photo / When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) / Lolz What Is Wrong With This Pics (nigerian Mechanic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanic by olawalebabs(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2012
A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley Motorcycle when he spotted a well-known
heart surgeon in his shop. The surgeon was there, waiting for the manager to come and take a look at his bike.
The mechanic shouted across the garage, “Hey, Doctor, can I ask you a question?”
The surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened
up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, “So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take valves out, fix ‘em,
put ‘em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary and you get the
really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"
The surgeon paused, smiled, leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic, “Try doing it with the engine running."

1 Like

Re: Mechanic by olawalebabs(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
It seems this joke pass their power, no body seems to reply. grin grin
Re: Mechanic by Lagusta(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
D joke make sense, just dat everybody is mourning the dead now, check back on thursday

1 Like

Re: Mechanic by gulfer: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2012
olawalebabs: A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley Motorcycle when he spotted a well-known
heart surgeon in his shop. The surgeon was there, waiting for the manager to come and take a look at his bike.
The mechanic shouted across the garage, “Hey, Doctor, can I ask you a question?”
The surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened
up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, “So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take valves out, fix ‘em,
put ‘em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary and you get the
really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"
The surgeon paused, smiled, leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic, “Try doing it with the engine running."
Only the initiated will understand this.
Re: Mechanic by olawalebabs(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2012
gulfer: Only the initiated will understand this.
OK

(1) (Reply)

Naija Dictionary Update / Differences Btwn A Guys Inbox And A Gals Inbox / Jokes Section, Please Advise Me. . .not A Joke. .. Serious Matter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.