Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Power Of Naija Police "FORCE" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Power Of Naija Police "FORCE" (939 Views)

Naija Police Nd Their Wahala!!!.....quite Hilarious / Hilarious Pix: When Parents Want Their Kids To Be Wizkid By Force / The Power Of A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Naija Police "FORCE" by alahamad(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2012
In an effort to determine the top crime fighting agency in Nigeria, The president narrowed the field to three finalists: the SSS, the Army, and the Nigerian Police force. The three contenders were given the task of catching a rabbit which was released into the forest.

The SSS went into the forest. They placed animal informants throughout. They questioned all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigation they concluded that rabbits do not exist.

The Army went into the forest. After two weeks without a capture, they burned the forest killing everything in it, including the rabbit. They made no apologies. The rabbit deserved it.

The Nigerian police went into the forest. They came out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear was yelling, " Okay, Okay, I agree, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!"

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Naija Police "FORCE" by Nobody: 8:38am On May 23, 2012
I have seen it before....

anyway till funny
Re: The Power Of Naija Police "FORCE" by Nobody: 10:26am On May 23, 2012
nice 1
Re: The Power Of Naija Police "FORCE" by alahamad(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2012
Fanx Vick

(1) (Reply)

Naija Gurls And Money / Why I Love My GF / The Board Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.