Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why I Love My GF - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why I Love My GF (940 Views)

My GF Wants To Know Exactly What We Are. / When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) / I Love My Boyfriend So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love My GF by Abyjah: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2012
Well, ma gf wants me to tell you muff-heads why I luph her. So here it comes:
1. She's so muscularly and fatfully made.
2. This gal can beat up anything--man, woman, animal etc. Anything, including tv (Its broken screen holds the validity of my claim).
3. She steals even in her dreams! The kooonndom used for our first bleeping was stolen--call police if you like--and likewise the subsequent ones. Her motto goes something like this, 'why pay for one thing if you can steal two?.'

Cos of the love I have for her, I'm ready to pay another to take my place. Anyone interested should let me know.

P.s: I'm posting from my friend's, been there a couple of weeks, and don't think I ran from home cos I didn't. Maybe I wanted to, but I'm at my pals' all the same.
Re: Why I Love My GF by Goldmynemaniac: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2012
Op, does yo gf look like Serena Williams? Lemme knw, just might consida d offer cool
Beta post her pix.
Re: Why I Love My GF by Abyjah: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2012
Goldmynemaniac: Op, does yo gf look like Serena Williams? Lemme knw, just might consida d offer cool
Beta post her pix.
she got enof sexiness for two et more, but do you have black belt in karate, taekwando, judo, even a lil' boxing skill myt save your life.
Although I'm the one paying you to buy her from me, but no refund after sales!
Re: Why I Love My GF by Abyjah: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
I didn't expect her 'give-awAy' to be easy cos I know most joke section guys are chicken-hearted. Already pissing in their pants cos of ma sugar plum, ew! grin

(1) (Reply)

Names And Dia Reason: Sowy If Ur Name Was Included! / A True Crime Story / Where Is My Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.