Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! (1273 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal / Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by Raotito(m): 2:37am On May 23, 2012
Who can tell us the Religion of Jesus Christ when He came to this world. Everyone know that Christianity was all about the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH.
Visit this website and see the details account: www.iwwmwitness.com.ng
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by koruji(m): 3:15am On May 23, 2012
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by ektbear: 5:38am On May 23, 2012
Not a religion, but a way of life.
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by Trex73(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2012
Then what is religion?, Is religion not a way of LIFE?, we should all stop listening and agreeing with everything we hear from this men of God, they too are not perfect when it comes to interpretation of the WORD, Things that has to do with rules and guilds to worship or followership of a particular being, deity or way is custom, tradition, or religion period.
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by Ptolomeus(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2012
It is not really a religion is a sect.
The original religion from which Christianity was born the Jewish religion.
For this reason Christianity is a sect.
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by jagunlabi(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2012
A way of life. A religion. A sect. A cult. In principle, all the same thing, in the end
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 24, 2012
if you say 'Christianity', other faiths may feel better but the bitter truth is that religion itself is a scam. there is no allah, no jehova, no hell-fire/heaven, no 72 virgins, etc. there are only intelligent elites brain-washing and controlling semi-intelligent followers.
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by harakiri(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2012
Raotito: Who can tell us the Religion of Jesus Christ when He came to this world. Everyone know that Christianity was all about the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH.

Delusion at it's finest. Look up the definition of religion and ask yourself if it defers from what Christianity really is. First they copied the moslems in claiming it's "a way of life". Now, it's about the kingdom that doesn't exist.

Zombies!!!
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by harakiri(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2012
jagunlabi: A way of life. A religion. A sect. A cult. In principle, all the same thing, in the end

End of!
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by ektbear: 1:57pm On May 24, 2012
Nobody in their right mind would copy anything in Islam. Least of all Christians, lol.
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by Jenwitemi(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2012
A sub-sect, you mean. Because the jewish religion itself is a sect in it's own right.
Ptolomeus: It is not really a religion is a sect.
The original religion from which Christianity was born the Jewish religion.
For this reason Christianity is a sect.
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by oiseworld: 2:41pm On May 24, 2012
what is a religion? I think thats the first thing we should be asking here. When classifing beliefs then, christianity is a religion.
But what is christianity on its own? A belief in the teaching of jesus christ.
Who is Jesus christ? The son of God, the second in the trinity, the outspoken word of God. God in human form. God on earth.

When you take a look at the life of christ you'll get what christianity is. I know it is the way.

Infact words can not say !!!
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by harakiri(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2012
@oiseworld

what is a religion?

Use a dictionary or Google.

I think thats the first thing we should be asking here.

For the second time, use a dictionary or Google and quit deceiving yourself that Christianity isn't a religion.

When classifing beliefs then, christianity is a religion.

Typical beating about the bush and making statements that make no sense.

Who is Jesus christ? The son of God, the second in the trinity, the outspoken word of God. God in human form. God on earth.

See how they keep contradicting and make big fools of themselves. Previously you said in the context of being a belief, then it's a religion and now you have reaffirmed that the teachings of the biblical christ is a belief which shoots you in the leg by contradicting your previous statement. Do you think people can't read? Even if you are confused, we aren't!!!

When you take a look at the life of christ you'll get what christianity is. I know it is the way.

Yes...When you look at life, you'll see how dumb people are to have faith in religion. Nigeria is officially the most religious in the world and yet, the moral standing of it's people is nothing to write home about and i'm talking about a global scale. So much for the benefits of religion or in this case, CHRISTIANITY! On your passport and other documentation, what do you fill under the word "RELIGION"? Is it Christianity or "way of life"? You can deceive the whole world but when you start deceiving yourself, then you are indeed mad!

That's no surprise coz you have no idea of what you're talking about and all you've spewed here is nothing but trash!!!

What rubbish!
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by oiseworld: 7:25pm On May 24, 2012
@harakiri, you may think what you like or say what you want. You make sense to only your self.
The BELIEVE in christ and his teaching. I used belief earlier. you should have just corrected me instead of going all around disclaiming what u don't know.

So thats it add to my earlier post and comeback to lay ur complain.
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by Jenwitemi(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2012
Stop wriggling, dude. This is just beyond ridiculous now. Christianity is every bit a RELIGION. The life of Jesus is NOT reflected in the religion called Christianity in any way, shape or form.

Christianity is a religion which uses a central figure of worship called, Jesus, to control the souls of the masses. Just like any other religion would do.
oiseworld: what is a religion? I think thats the first thing we should be asking here. When classifing beliefs then, christianity is a religion.

Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by omosexy1: 5:23pm On May 25, 2012
Christianity is a religion likewise Islam. I believe Islam is a way of life more than christianity. If you study muslims closely you will see similarities like pray 5 times day e.t.c. However, you will notice disparities with christians. Well I don't want to argue further. People who claim Christianity is not a religion should check their dictionary for the literal meaning of religion and also the encyclopedia
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by Ptolomeus(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2012
oiseworld: what is a religion? I think thats the first thing we should be asking here. When classifing beliefs then, christianity is a religion.

Wikipedia

A sect is the set of followers of a particular religious doctrine or ideology. The term was originally used only to refer to parties or philosophical communities, religious or political through his teachings and rites differ among themselves. Subsequently adopts the secondary sense of "heresy" or belief and splinter group that is separated from its original source, usually with negative connotations. [1]

Charles S. Braden precisely gives this definition: "A cult, as I define it, is any religious group which differs significantly in one or more respects as to belief and practice of those religious groups that are considered normative expressions of religion in our culture total ". [2]

From a sociological point of view, is a group of people with common (cultural, religious, political, esoteric, etc.). As already noted, one of the possible meanings of the term has negative connotations, [3] as has been suggested the concept of "destructive cults".

As a religious sect, Max Weber and his colleague, historian of religion Ernst Troeltsch define it as: "A cult is a group of committed believers smaller and less organized, usually is to answer a Church, as did the Calvinists or the Methodists. Sects are comparatively smaller, usually aim to discover and follow the true way, and tend to withdraw from the surrounding society their own communities. Members of sects considered corrupt the established churches. most have few or no staff and all members participate equally. Among the sects created a small proportion of people and, rather, most actively binds to them to promote their beliefs. "(Anthony Giddens, Sociology)

The original religion was Judaism. Catholicism is a sect that follows the original religion (Judaism). Then, Protestantism is a sub-sect, and which is separated from Catholicism.
I think this is very clear.
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by Raotito(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2012
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RELIGION AND CHRISTIANITY

Religion means people who remain under the Law.
Religion means people who worship God Carnally.
Religion means people who alive to sin.
Religion means people who sin has dominion over.
Religion was the people teaching for doctrines the commandment of men.
Religion is where Ceremonialism, Display, Formalism, Hypocrites, Pride, Covetousness, Backsliding established. Mark 7: 3-13; Matthew 6: 5; II Timothy 3: 5; I Timothy 4: 1-2; Hebrews 6: 1; 7: 18-19; 9: 1, 10-14.
Conclusion: Religion means COME to worship and offer sacrifice a gift to win a god’s favor.
Jesus Christ didn’t come to restore religion; He came to restore kingship and the kingdom that we lost. Genesis 3: 23-24; Isaiah 9: 6-7; John 18: 37.

Christianity: The name of Christian was given in Antioch before it was Disciple.
Christian means believers in the Lord Jesus Christ were the Children of God. Revelation 5: 9.
Christian means people under the Grace. Romans 6: 14.
Christian means people who are dead to sin.
Christian means people who sin shall not have dominion over.
Christian means people who worship God in spirit and in truth.
Christian are the temple of God, and the Holy Ghost dwelling in them. I Corinthians 3: 16; 6: 19; II Corinthians 6: 14-18.
Christian means elected or chosen people to rule the world with Jesus Christ. Revelation 11: 15; Daniel 7: 18, 27.
Conclusion: Christianity is not a Religion ceremonialism they’re the people whom Jesus Christ commission to GO and preach, teach, witness to all nations of the world, for the coming king and the kingdom of heaven on earth. Acts 1: 8; Matthew 24: 14.

In Matthew 28: 18-20 it is written: And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, all power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

In Mark 16: 15-19 it is written: And he said unto them, Go ye into the entire world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Kingdom: kingdom means govern and manage.
The kingdom begins preached since the day of John the Baptist. Luke 16: 16.
For more information about the kingdom visit this site: www.iwwmwitness.com.ng
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by Raotito(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2012
Raotito: Who can tell us the Religion of Jesus Christ when He came to this world. Everyone know that Christianity was all about the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH.
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by Ptolomeus(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2012
[quote author=Raotito][/quote]

You come to exchange views or or propaghandear this abominable site?
You should know that Jesus was not Catholic. Jesus wanted to reform their religion, which was Judaism.
Re: Tell The Whole World Now Christianity Is Not A Religion!!! by Luckysoul(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2012
My brother u are doomed

(1) (Reply)

How To End Boko Haram Crisis - T.B Joshua / Pastor A.E. Adeboye Had His Own Fair Share Of Poverty. / How To Stop Smoking, Drinking & Womanizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.