Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,367 members, 7,839,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How Viable And Demanding Is An LL.B Degree In The Labour Market - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Viable And Demanding Is An LL.B Degree In The Labour Market (933 Views)

See What This Ceo Is Demanding For / What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Viable And Demanding Is An LL.B Degree In The Labour Market by ccollins(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2012
i am a law undergraduate at unn.i want to know the vacancies available and that which i can apply
Re: How Viable And Demanding Is An LL.B Degree In The Labour Market by ccollins(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2012
Re: How Viable And Demanding Is An LL.B Degree In The Labour Market by daprofo: 11:16am On May 30, 2012
Re: How Viable And Demanding Is An LL.B Degree In The Labour Market by ccollins(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2012
daprofo: Brotha man, graduate 4rm UNN first , then go to Law School after which u luk 4 job in d Civil Service of your state of origin, or in a Limitd Liability company ( Agip, Chevron, etc), or go patchup in a private law firm n earn paltry #50,000 per month or lesser as Barrister-at-Law.. D country doesn't encourage.. At al.
thats very demeaning.who told u that lawyers ain't making a good net worth
Re: How Viable And Demanding Is An LL.B Degree In The Labour Market by Goddys(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
I am a law student at unilag.The rate of lawyers that is being produced annually has rendered our noble profession unprofitable when it comes to pecuniary benefits.However,it is still a respectable and dignified calling.As a result of this astronomical increase in the number of lawyers produced annually,new wigs have taken succour to working in companies where their legal knowledge is kept in a comatose state.L.LB Degree gives you an advantage over other non-learned colleagues in the labour market.It is best to practice law regardless of unforthcoming pecuniary interests as a new wig.
Re: How Viable And Demanding Is An LL.B Degree In The Labour Market by sunky644(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
ccollins: thats very demeaning.who told u that lawyers ain't making a good net worth
When u already know the net worth of a lawyer, why then are u seeking people's opinion? Better forget your learned nonsense grammar and wig and maybe become a property lawyer if you know some big investors so as to make money for yourself. If that then apply to your state or federal judiciary when u finish law school. Anything short of these, na private law firm or charge and bail...

1 Like

Re: How Viable And Demanding Is An LL.B Degree In The Labour Market by ccollins(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2012
Or become an entertainment lawyer
Re: How Viable And Demanding Is An LL.B Degree In The Labour Market by kayphyzee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
Permit me †☺ comment on this. First of all,fashion out ​ђã†̥ u want †☺ do first. What's your dream. †☺ work in a corporate establishment or u wanna practise? Once that basis į̸̸̨§ settled,then u can make up your mind on W̶̲̥̅̊ђǝrǝ †☺ go. I've been called †☺ bar & I must tell u,if u really want †☺ learn anything,u have †☺ forget abt dough first & pay your dues as I'm doing nw(that's not †☺ say that all law firms don't pay well,some few ones do pay well). Gather the experience first,say a yr or 2,then u can blow. That's the zing thing bur if u knw u don't wanna practise,find placement in a corporate establishment & u'll do fine. Lemme add,watch your grade in schl & law schl cos well-payign firms always insist on 2:1.
Re: How Viable And Demanding Is An LL.B Degree In The Labour Market by ccollins(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Emmaton Integrated Services Recruiting / Drivers Urgently Needed At Lekki Phase 1,surulere And Liverpool(apapa) / Vacancies For Software Engineers & Platform Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.