Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Didier, We Love You - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Didier, We Love You (471 Views)

Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua / Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' / Didier Drogba Marries Fiancée Lala Diakite In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Didier, We Love You by caesarjayjay: 6:48am On May 23, 2012
http://www.augustineogwo..com/2012/05/didier-we-love-you.html
The Biggest Football news at the moment is coming from Stamford Bridge where it has been reported that Mighty Didier Drogba will leave Chelsea FC this summer. The Ivorian stallion has been at the club for eight years and has been a highly devoted servant. He leaves as a legend, club hero and fans' favourite. I really feel like crying at the moment and I know all Chelsea fans feel the same way. I wish Drog the best in his future endeavours.Deep within me, I feel he will be back at the bridge someday; maybe as a coach. Who knows? Enjoy fond memories of his last moments at the club (follow the link above)

(1) (Reply)

Kuyt Leaves Liverpool For Turkey / Reclaiming The Premiership Tittle Is Our Priority - Sir Alex / Antonio Cassano Fined For Euro 2012 Homosexual Remark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.