Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Steps On Gaining Admission Into Unn. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Steps On Gaining Admission Into Unn. (2897 Views)

How Many Years Did You Stay At Home Before Gaining Admission? / Three Open Secrets Of Gaining Admission Into Nigerian Universities / What You Need To Know If You Need Admission Into UNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps On Gaining Admission Into Unn. by Nobody: 6:55am On May 23, 2012
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GAIN
ADMISSION INTO THE LION’S DEN
(UNN) THIS YEAR. ANSWER THE
FOLLOWING QUESTIONS FOR
YOURSELF:
1. HOW GOOD/HIGH WAS YOUR JAMB SCORE IN THE LAST UTME?.
2. HOW COMPETITIVE IS THE
COURSE THAT YOU APPLIED FOR?
3. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU
COVERED YOUR PAST QUESTIONS
BOTH PUME AND JAMB FROM INCEPTION TILL DATE? YOU CAN GET THAT 4RM US VIA YOUR MAIL.
4. HAVE YOU HEARD OF FELAR 909
FOR USE OF ENGLISH? YOU
NEED TO READ IT FOR YOUR UNN
POST UME. RESEARCH FROM UNN
POST-UME PAST QUESTIONS
SHOWS THAT, TOO OFTEN, THE INSTITUTION LIFTS USE OF ENGLISH
QUESTIONS FROM FELAR
909. YOU CAN ALSO GET THE SOFT COPY 4RM US VIA YOUR MAIL.
5. HAVE YOU FINISHED YOUR
ENGLISH COMPREHENSIONS IN
JAMB PAST QUESTIONS. UNN USUALLY LIFTS HER
COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS IN
POST UME DIRECTLY
FROM JAMB. THIS IMPLIES THAT
IF YOU KNOW YOUR JAMB
COMPREHENSION PASSAGES WELL, YOU MAY BE SURE OF ANSWERING
THE 5
COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS
CORRECTLY.
6. ALWAYS ASK ANY QUESTIONS
THAT YOU DONT KNOW, YOU CAN DO SO CALLING 08023960959.
GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL. I LOVE YOU DEARLY.
Re: Steps On Gaining Admission Into Unn. by Nobody: 9:13am On May 23, 2012
In what department are you? (I'm assuming you're a current student).
Re: Steps On Gaining Admission Into Unn. by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 23, 2012
SimonAndal: In what department are you? (I'm assuming you're a current student).
My dear, i studied geology in UNN and currently am going for masters stil in geology and in UNN, so do not insult me if you have nothing to contribute for the prospective lions and lionesses.
Re: Steps On Gaining Admission Into Unn. by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 23, 2012
Rymzo:
My dear, i studied geology in UNN and currently am going for masters stil in geology and in UNN, so do not insult me if you have nothing to contribute for the prospective lions and lionesses.
_
I'm not insulting anybody! I just asked a question; I wanted to know 'cause I'm in UNN too and I don't come across many of our students here. Sorry if that came out insulting.
Re: Steps On Gaining Admission Into Unn. by Odunnu: 8:20pm On May 23, 2012
@Rymzo: there's nothing insulting in his very innocent question. Having answered it, doesnt it make you a 'current student?'.
Errm, by the way, are you in Nsukka now, I need some help plz
Re: Steps On Gaining Admission Into Unn. by VNTIOFFICIAL: 8:56pm On May 23, 2012
Hmmmm, Odunnu of all people, needing help.

Just wondering what kind of help this is, I should better go and ask seun.
Re: Steps On Gaining Admission Into Unn. by Odunnu: 9:12pm On May 23, 2012
Sir VNTI, lemme address this issue here in public before I take further action.
Please, stop creating all these multiple IDs. Its against forum rules! I ban one and you get two more. Its unlawful and not fair on me.
@topic: what do you take me for? A supernatural being? I am as human as you are and need you to survive. Thanx for being around
Re: Steps On Gaining Admission Into Unn. by VNTIOFFICIAL: 10:01pm On May 23, 2012
Thanks For the Flatter, Mrs odunnu, I appreciate the fact that you need us to survive.

For the second, "STOP BANNING/HIDING MY POSTS"

Whatever they contain, if they are not Important, You would not see it there, definitely, not by VNTI.

Only delicate matters are posted.

We appreciate Your gesture.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Tell A Friend An Answer During An Examination? / Release Neco Result / 50+ Interesting Informative Speech Topics For College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.