Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Which Of This Ethnic Groups Are Easier To Date(hausa,yoruba,igbo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Of This Ethnic Groups Are Easier To Date(hausa,yoruba,igbo) (1546 Views)

Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures) / HOW MANY ETHNIC GROUPS ARE IN NIGERIA? / The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Ethnic Groups Are Easier To Date(hausa,yoruba,igbo) by espn(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2012
Peeps this is not a thread intended to cause ethnic rivalry here..so your contribution should be based on facts and not sentiment..Am a yoruba guy but I find it very hard to cope with any other girl outside the ethnic group I belong to..though have not had that chance to date a girl from outside my ethnic group..not that they are not attractive or charming..to be sincere they are pretty..but are very saucy,sassy,impatient and not really caring..that has been my observation.I do have issue with. Igbo girs to be precise..the are too arogant for my liking..I dislike there manner of approach..and they are kind of aggressive..that's why I find it hard to ask any of them out..talkless of starting a relationship with them..I don't know much about the hausas but I think der girls are too shy and pretend a lot..am looking forward to dating any girl outside my ethnic group..so which is the best to date..An hausa guy/girl..A yoruba guy/girl,An igbo guy/girl..pls I need to hear from Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ all..
Re: Which Of This Ethnic Groups Are Easier To Date(hausa,yoruba,igbo) by anonymous6(f): 11:22am On May 23, 2012
espn: Peeps this is not a thread intended to cause ethnic rivalry here..so your contribution should be based on facts and not sentiment..Am a yoruba guy but I find it very hard to cope with any other girl outside the ethnic group I belong to..though have not had that chance to date a girl from outside my ethnic group..not that they are not attractive or charming..to be sincere they are pretty..but are very saucy,sassy,impatient and not really caring..that has been my observation.I do have issue with. Igbo girs to be precise..the are too arogant for my liking..I dislike there manner of approach..and they are kind of aggressive..that's why I find it hard to ask any of them out..talkless of starting a relationship with them..I don't know much about the hausas but I think der girls are too shy and pretend a lot..am looking forward to dating any girl outside my ethnic group..so which is the best to date..An hausa guy/girl..A yoruba guy/girl,An igbo guy/girl..pls I need to hear from Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ all..

I think this question is not clear cut and you won't get a one straight answer because it depends on many things like the men of the community, religion and etc since Nigeria is not composed of one ethnic group. To be honest though since you are a Yoruba man it will be easier to date a Yoruba girl because you are Yoruba man, and that is your ethnic group. If a Igbo man had asked this question I would say it is easier for him to date a Igbo girl because they are from the same ethnic group, and if a Hausa man asked this question I would say it's easier for him to date a Hausa girl. So to answer your question, Who ever is within your cultural tribal group would be easier. So you need to rephrase your question ans ask who is easier outside your own ethnic group.
Re: Which Of This Ethnic Groups Are Easier To Date(hausa,yoruba,igbo) by 3ripplej: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2014
Well I am from Edo State and I tell you, hausa girls are the most faithful and they care less for material things and money. The only thing you don't deny them is your TIME. And please no cheating cause killing you will be a privilege

(1) (Reply)

Is It Appropriate To Look At Elders In The Eyes When Having A Discussion? / Need Advice From Igbo Woman / Trying To Find My Paternal Nigerian Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.