Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong (1223 Views)

TB Joshua's Latest False Prophecy / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong by killafree: 12:39pm On May 23, 2012
NIGERIAN preacher Temitope Balogun Joshua’s prophecy about the just ended Chelsea-Bayern Munich match came under scrutiny after a bold Bayern Munich player journalists claimed they heard him allegedly stating was going to score, failed to secure a single goal.
It was claimed the misunderstanding was to do with TB Joshua’s strong accent ‘which is difficult to hear’.
The bald-headed player, widely believed was Roben missed a penalty which could have landed his team the UEFA championship.
A fortnight ago, TB Joshua prophesied that he foresaw a Chelsea loss in the UEFA final, although he was quick to point out that after prayers, with God all things were possible.
But the question on many minds Monday was whether the prayers really changed the match results in favour of Chelsea or the Man of God missed the prophesy. Read the full story athttp://yawadey..com/2012/05/tb-joshuas-chelsea-false-prophecy.html
Re: TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 23, 2012
Foolishness...
Re: TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong by Ptolomeus(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2012
Hahaha-hohoho-huhuhu
I am denouncing this charlatan in several threads, but their lapdogs continue to defend it.
There's only one thing worse than a prophet making sports predictions: it is a prophet who makes predictions sports and misses.
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKEY!
Charlataaaaaaaaaaan, FaaaaaaaKeeeeee
Re: TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong by dorox(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2012
The guy is just a conman
Re: TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong by thehomer: 8:52pm On May 23, 2012
He should have bought an octopus. What has he been doing with all the money he's been collecting?
Re: TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong by Ptolomeus(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2012
thehomer: He should have bought an octopus. What has he been doing with all the money he's been collecting?
Joshua is a religious ...
Just imagine ... drugs, women, alcohol ...
The money never spare my son!
Amen!
Re: TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong by chimauga(m): 3:54am On May 24, 2012
actually he is man like you and me,you dont expect him 100 per, wwhat of many he predicted right?
Re: TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong by Ptolomeus(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2012
chima-uga:
actually he is man like you and me,you dont expect him 100 per, wwhat of many he predicted right?
ERROR!
Joshua is not a man like me. I am an honest person, I have ethics and morals. Joshua is a fake, and has been shown dozens of times here.
Predict the result of a sport event is something worthy of a circus clown ... but also predict it wrong ... is a fair jester.
Re: TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong by DelightUche: 2:56pm On May 25, 2012
drop him
Re: TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2012
Mu he he he he he he he he he he ch che che che che!!!

All these fraudulent prosperity pastors!! So his charlatans have come here to 'brush up' on the falsehood eh? Cheapshit pastor tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is The Fear Of Hell What Keeps Xtians In Church ? / A Touching Story About Jehovah Witnesses And Blood Transfusion / Mysteriously Clothed Men Show Up In Different Parts Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.