Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Nid To Change My NL USERNAME! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Nid To Change My NL USERNAME! (699 Views)

Nairalanders !! Its Time For Fun: What Initiated Or Led to your NL Username? / I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage / How To Change My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Nid To Change My NL USERNAME! by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 23, 2012
Hi guyz, plz I nid to edit my username 4rm 'jide oyadeyi' to sumtin else. Although I use a phone to access dis site most of d tym, bt I cant c a place dat says 'change username'. I nid to ASAP! tanx if any1's to giv me a clue as to au to.
Re: I Nid To Change My NL USERNAME! by DisGuy: 2:53pm On May 23, 2012
you will just have to retire this name, or contact the site admin to help you, i.e if you dont have 1000s of post

contact the admin first if he is less busy or just retire the name- start a new one with a tag under your profile 'formerly mr xyz'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phobia Names / Which Part Of Your Body Will You Insure?? / POLICE,NEPA,EFCC,PDP,INEC. Who Among These Groups Are The Most Hated In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.