Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage (926 Views)

Mods, Supermods, (seun) Admin Need Your Help, My nl Acct Has Problem / I Want My NL Account Deleted ASAP / Nairaland Featured On Yahoo Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by Jayses(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Seun should try and make those likes permanent at lease it gave me a sense of fulfillment on Niraland, until the Day I lost it after clicking on it.
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by pweetixandy: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
U dOn ChOP XmaS chicken today? cos U not Makin any Sense bro
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by Jayses(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
pweetixandy: U dOn ChOP XmaS chicken today? cos U not Makin any Sense bro
I was waiting for ur share , bt have change my mind because a vision came to me revealing that u are entitle to the intestine and the head.
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by Akshow: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hehehehehe babanla crazy ni bobo yi sha.
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by pweetixandy: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jayses: I was waiting for ur share , bt have change my mind because a vision came to me revealing that u are entitle to the intestine and the head.
lame :|
NEXT!
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by Jayses(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
pweetixandy:
lame :|
NEXT!
have fun no insult intended dearie
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by ajasa4link: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lol @ sense of fulfilment o. But I understand how u feel tho. by d way,what's ur highest like for a single comment? check mine below

Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by Jayses(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ajasa4link @ mehn It made me felt great ooo don't mind my choice of words , urs is beyond mine mmmmm it was approximately 200+ , see the thread about phyton I've made a little progress there besides compliment of the season.
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by ajasa4link: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jayses: Ajasa4link @ mehn It made me feel great ooo don't mind my choice of words , urs is beyond mine mmmmm it was approximately 200+ , see the thread about phyton I've made a little progress there besides compliment of the season.
tnx bro,wish u a merry Christmas and prosperous new year ahead
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by Emmyk(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
cheesycheesy And I thought I was the only one raising my own. cheesycheesy

I made such mistake too before.

Buh now I'm back on track, watching it grow. wink
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by Deiok(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
I am sad for you. sad
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
OP bro, you're not the only one.
I've racked up a stunning 868 likes before. One day, I wanted to click on "followed topics" but it ended up showing, "your liked posts". It can be very-very painful. Now, they're all gone.
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by pweetixandy: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
naWa to Una o
Re: I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage by Jayses(m): 12:54am On Dec 26, 2013
pweetixandy: naWa to Una o
u will never understand untill the day u get and lost a single like

(1) (Reply)

A Dead Body Was Found At Apapa Shore Near Tincan (picture) / Teenager Faces 2-year Jail Time 4 Simulating MouthAction Witjesus’ Statue (pix) / How To Bargain With Market Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.