Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,998 members, 7,952,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! (2454 Views)

Ese: I Don't Know What Happened. I Just Followed Yinusa.... / Be Careful People..i Just Got This Mail Sent To Me( SCAMMERS ) / I Just Received A Death Threat Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 23, 2012
In an incident that smack the pinnacle of moral decadence, a Bulawayo couple made their eight-year-old daughter watch them having sex after which she was forced to LICK and SUCK their privates clean.

It is reported that on 8 April, the girl’s mother and step father (names withheld to protect the identity of the minor) were playing ‘adults bedroom game’. During the act, the girl’s mother reportedly called the girl who was watching television in the lounge to the bedroom where the ACTION was taking place. She is alleged to have ordered the girl to watch how THING were done in the adult world.

As per instruction, the hapless soul had no choice but to take heed of the order. The two unruly lovebirds engaged in all sorts of STUNTS, both possible ones and even those believed to be impossible. During the session, the woman is said to have told girl to imitate the GROANS and moans she was making. The little girl could do nothing but to comply.

As the encounter raged on, the couple is reported to have engaged in MouthAction with the girl’s eyes firmly glued on the action. After fulfilling their wildest dreams in full glee of their child, the two are reported to have instructed the girl to do unto them what she had just seen. First to go was the girl’s mother who reportedly lay on the bed with her legs WIDE OPEN and told her ‘beloved daughter’ to lick her privates until ‘some fluid that were on it had vanished’.

Having allegedly completed that task as per expectations, next in line was the girl’s step-father who also had his ‘anaconda’ sucked by the 8-year-old innocent mouth, it is alleged.
The matter only came to light recently after a relative spotted the girl exhibiting to her mates her NEWLY ACQUIRED SKILLS. After being questioned, she revealed where she had learnt them from. Her mother and step-father were arrested and were hauled before Western Commonage magistrate, Mr Richard Ramaboea who remanded them in custody to 24 May after they failed to pay $100 bail.
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by ronkebp(f): 2:39pm On May 23, 2012
People, stories like this are repulsive........i can't personally bring myself to write it out, it would be nice if things like this are not circulated. And that is why i choose what i read or watch. i don't have the ears or eyes for bad news.
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by oluite(f): 2:53pm On May 23, 2012
Two very sad and repulsive stories like this today!! shocked shocked
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 23, 2012
TUFIAKWA, I DID NOT WRITE THIS O, I ONLY COPIED AND PASTED

HUMAN BEINGS ARE BUSY PERPETRATING EVIL EVERYWHERE;DIS ONLY GOES TO TELL US DT THIS WORLD WILL SOON BE DESTROYED BY GOD!

VERY VERY SOON AT DAT

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by Johndoe100(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2012
peaceheartt: TUFIAKWA, I DID NOT WRITE THIS O, I ONLY COPIED AND PASTED

HUMAN BEINGS ARE BUSY PERPETRATING EVIL EVERYWHERE;DIS ONLY GOES TO TELL US DT THIS WORLD WILL SOON BE DESTROYED BY GOD!

VERY VERY SOON AT DAT

How very true, evil is very recent as we all know. If there had been evil in the past, the world would have ended then.
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by taryour(f): 3:20pm On May 23, 2012
Is dis for real
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 23, 2012
peaceheartt: TUFIAKWA, I DID NOT WRITE THIS O, I ONLY COPIED AND PASTED

VERY VERY SOON AT DAT

Which's why you should've included the source.
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 2:56am On May 24, 2012
Disgusting.
What's a $100 fine btw? The couple should be locked and the key thrown away.
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:06am On May 24, 2012
SICK!!
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by Ferya(f): 8:10am On May 24, 2012
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by molli(f): 9:06am On May 24, 2012
if this is true,then i will say the world is indeed comin to an end embarassed
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by maclatunji: 10:15am On May 24, 2012
Why is it that I keep reading strange news from Zimbabwe.
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 24, 2012
Yield:

Which's why you should've included the source.

Yes, I would have but didnt know how
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 24, 2012
Ferya:

What a wicked world. Here is the source
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/164045-parents-force-their-eight-yr-old-to-watch-them-have-intercourse-and-lick-their-privates.html

Thanx so much for helping out with quoting the source
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by Sugardiva(f): 3:47pm On May 24, 2012
This is sick if its true. Just yesterday i saw a video that's been making the rounds of an 11yr old girl having sex with a 4yr old boy in ways that would shock u. I was so traumatized and sick when i saw it. The world is getting more depraved by the minute. God help us
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by joe4christ(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2012
[size=15pt] This are definately the signs of the endtime, iniquity has now grown to higher dimention, withen the past decade it is evident that iniquity has prevailed over the affairs of humanity.

This could only mean we are at the very end of the end of this wicked world, let those who have ears hear and make a choice on who to follow Jesus or Lucifer.
The choice is ours to make. I've already made mine, goodluck to us all.
[/size]
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by b4jesus: 11:37am On May 25, 2012
And bail is an option? they should rot in jail pls. what is the guaranty that this will not happen again? it's a lesson to us all. Those aunties, uncles, maids we leave our children with, how reliable and Godfearing are they? things like this happen everyday. this just came out. may God help us parents.
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by Tgirl4real(f): 4:34pm On May 28, 2012
OMG shocked shocked shocked

Just reading this.

Moved.
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by zolzlolz(f): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
The breakdown was just... grin but that's some sick s.h.1.t
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by zolzlolz(f): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
peaceheartt:
During the session, the woman is said to have told girl to imitate the GROANS and moans she was making.
da hell?
peaceheartt:
The two unruly lovebirds engaged in all sorts of STUNTS, both possible ones and even those believed to be impossible.
grin
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by zolzlolz(f): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
peaceheartt:
After fulfilling their wildest dreams in full glee of their child...
shocked
Re: I Just Can't Read This Alone O !!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
This is probably the most disgusting things humanly possible from a parent. They deseve a life-time sentence.
BTW, I would prefer a direct link to a Zim website just to make sure it's true. Let me follow the one posted here first.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death / Why Do Africans Still Choose To Remain Slaves? (viewer Discretion Is Advised) / Two Ladies Strewed Each Other As They Fight Over A Man In Ventura, Ibadan. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.