Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Transcorp Shares Certificate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transcorp Shares Certificate (2011 Views)

How Tony Elumelu Made $123 Million In 3 Weeks (Transcorp Shares) / How To Recover Lost Shares Certificate And Expired Dividend Warrants / Pls How Far With First Inland Bank (finbank) Shares Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcorp Shares Certificate by gbolex(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2007
Hello guys,
Am yet to receive my TRANSCORP shares certificate could there be something going on or are they sending it in batches. Plz who is their registrar
Re: Transcorp Shares Certificate by BabaOlowo: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2007
Transcorp Certificate? It will not be useful for the next 20 years!!!
Re: Transcorp Shares Certificate by RolandE(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2007
WHAT IS GOING WRONG WITH TRANSCORP?
I WANTED TO BUY SOME SHARES TOMMORROW.
BUT AFTER READING THE ABOVE THREAD,
I WON,T BUY AGAIN.
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME SOMETHING
GOING WRONG WITH TRANSCORP THAT I
SHOULD KNOW. GOD BLESS U
Re: Transcorp Shares Certificate by crazyT(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2007
I have not got my own certificate too o, I just hope all is well.
Re: Transcorp Shares Certificate by hbrednic: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2007
my people make una take am easy.
imaging what will happen if the send out all the certs at once.
the certs are coming out in batches to avoid katakata.
Re: Transcorp Shares Certificate by Bawss1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2007
, meanwhile they are doing badly in the stock market!!!
Re: Transcorp Shares Certificate by tundetire: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
Did you guys hear that FBN and UBA want to buy into the company? please let us try to verify and post through the thread.
Re: Transcorp Shares Certificate by BabsO2(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2007
I wonder who was buying heavily last week and this week pushing the price up before it went flat yesterday and changed direction. I will like to know what is happening.
The people who but the public offer should be given double certificate for their faith.
Re: Transcorp Shares Certificate by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2007
yep ,that reminds me that am yet to get my transcorp certificate as well,is anyone aware of any human being that has achieved that feat.meanwhile,wanted to buy more of the shares at least based on market predictions but am so scared now that they are doing badly.Demonstration of faith in Nigeria should get better rewards abi
Re: Transcorp Shares Certificate by georege: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
i am yei io get my shares certificate. how can i go about?

(1) (Reply)

Lasaco Assurance Plc Policies / Premium Package / Names Of Good Stock Broking Firms Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.