Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? (704 Views)

The Book Of Revelation Is Not From The Creator Of The Universe / Who Are The Twenty-four (24) Elders In The Book Of Revelation? / How Can Atheists Read The Book Of Revelation And Still Cling On To Folly ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by buzugee(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2012
lets have your opinion of it. enthralling ? amazing ? confusing ? odd ball mumbo jumbo ? cant make head or tail of it ? how did it go
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by ea7(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2012
an atheist reviews the bible page 3. It's good for a laugh. It was written to chrissies in rome under persecutiom to persuade them to keep their faith using thinly veiled insults..
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by buzugee(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2012
ea7: an atheist reviews the bible page 3. It's good for a laugh. It was written to chrissies in rome under persecutiom to persuade them to keep their faith using thinly veiled insults..
and i take it you subscribe to this opinion too then huh ?
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by ijawkid(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2012
All of the above my bro....

D truth about revelations is that we will continue to learn it and align our understandings to that book until d world ends and after.....

Its a book of judgement(armageddon),and happy everlasting times to come...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by logicboy: 12:08pm On May 25, 2012
ijawkid: All of the above my bro....

D truth about revelations is that we will continue to learn it and align our understandings to that book until d world ends and after.....

Revelations is nonsense
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by ijawkid(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2012
logicboy:

Revelations is nonsense

You be yeye boy......
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by buzugee(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2012
ijawkid: All of the above my bro....

interesting. you know there was a point in time when i found the book extremely scary. all these things about beasts with 7 heads and 10 horns etc etc etc freaked me out seriously. the book terrified me. once upon a time, of course
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by ApostlePat: 2:01pm On May 25, 2012
Revelation as the name implies, it reveals and in order to reveal, it uses symbols. You have to study with patience to unfold it. I don't have much time, would have loved to share the hidden mysteries of our time and future events with you. However, we should read with Patience with desire to unfold the mysteries.
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by ijawkid(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2012
buzugee: interesting. you know there was a point in time when i found the book extremely scary. all these things about beasts with 7 heads and 10 horns etc etc etc freaked me out seriously. the book terrified me. once upon a time, of course

Reading revelation rili helped me knw where this satan ruled world is heading to.....

Ofcus it gets scary sometimes.....especially that wild beast....
Thank Yah its symbolic not some literal dragons in merlin
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by ea7(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2012
it is a story of hope for ancient roman chrissies. not some futuristic nonsense like you are peddling.
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by buzugee(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2012
ApostlePat: Revelation as the name implies, it reveals and in order to reveal, it uses symbols. You have to study with patience to unfold it. I don't have much time, would have loved to share the hidden mysteries of our time and future events with you. However, we should read with Patience with desire to unfold the mysteries.
i would love to break bread with you on the books of revelation. it is quite the book. very easily deciphered if you have eaten the old testaments. without the old testaments you can never decipher it because all the tools to decipher it is in the old testaments.
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by buzugee(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2012
ijawkid:

Reading revelation rili helped me knw where this satan ruled world is heading to.....

Ofcus it gets scary sometimes.....especially that wild beast....
Thank Yah its symbolic not some literal dragons in merlin
LOL the first time i read it i was quite young and thought they were literal dragons and beasts lol grin needless to say, i was terrified grin
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by buzugee(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2012
ea7: it is a story of hope for ancient roman chrissies. not some futuristic nonsense like you are peddling.
oh it is futuristic alright. you better belie dat
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by lepasharon(f): 11:42pm On May 25, 2012
yes i have tried and got lost!
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by buzugee(m): 12:12am On May 26, 2012
lepasharon: yes i have tried and got lost!
LOL i know the feeling. hey if yall want to do a revelation breakdown like open a thread where we breakdown all 'revelation', in the future i am game. it is easy to breakdown if you are current with 1-world history, 2-world politics, 3-the knowledge of the old testament and 4-some new testament knowledge. you need all 4 knowledge
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by ijawkid(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2012
buzugee: LOL i know the feeling. hey if yall want to do a revelation breakdown like open a thread where we breakdown all 'revelation', in the future i am game. it is easy to breakdown if you are current with 1-world history, 2-world politics, 3-the knowledge of the old testament and 4-some new testament knowledge. you need all 4 knowledge

If I had my laptop I wuld have loved that...........

To do that with my phone will drive me nots.....
Lol
Re: Anyone Here Attempted To Read The Book Of Revelation ? by buzugee(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2012
ijawkid:

If I had my laptop I wuld have loved that...........

To do that with my phone will drive me nots.....
Lol
hey anytime you are down bruh, we will get down and break bread on it. iron sharpens iron

(1) (Reply)

MY Bum Bum / Jesus Teaching On Hell / Presentation And Enthronement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.