Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Help: Importing Blacjbery & Laptops Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Importing Blacjbery & Laptops Online (1243 Views)

Websites You Can Order Used Blackberry Phone And Laptops Online / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Importing Blacjbery & Laptops Online by zogo(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2012
Hello room mates. I am fresh graduate looking out for biz opportunities, i have plans importing blackberry phones and laptops from abroad through online, please i will like to get ideas, guides and ways through which i can commence this business. pls if you have infos on secured importing sites from Nigeria, payment methods etc. pls help me. Thanks
Re: Help: Importing Blacjbery & Laptops Online by zogo(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2012
do they sell cheaper than the Nigerian market? how do i order from Nigeria?
Re: Help: Importing Blacjbery & Laptops Online by jakin(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2012
Hi, am base in uk and can supply various kind of Blackberry phone and laptops for more info inbox me on my facebook account, Akin Browne,or email me on jakinbrown@yahoo.co.uk other contact number is 07956978450

Re: Help: Importing Blacjbery & Laptops Online by goldline76(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2012
The first person that responded to your post have said it all except the payment method. They accept debit MasterCard or Visa card. For me, I use my GTBank MasterCard branded ATM card and it works. That site don't pay the supplier of the item(s) you ordered for until you inform them that you've received it in good condition. And if not received, your money will be refunded. It has escrow too that provides secure payments. It also allow you to track your item(s) from the point of shipment to the point of delivery. It's absolutely great!
Re: Help: Importing Blacjbery & Laptops Online by delgroveng(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2012
zogo: do they sell cheaper than the Nigerian market? how do i order from Nigeria?

You're asking the right question,BB phones are only about 15% cheaper. When you discount the cost of fast delivery, what you'll be left with doesn't count as efficient use of your limited funds.
You may look into accessories, am based here in China and i will feed you a few tips on less capital intensive items you can research before you go into it with faster capital turnover,less risk in terms of your business capital,and ease of ordering and transacting.
You can reach me on this email info@delgroveng.com

(1) (Reply)

Inviting Buyers For INDIAN Round Neck Printed T-shirts (100% Cotton)...!!! / Business Opportunity-become A Rice Dealer / Are You Guys Making Money On Forex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.