Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap (17674 Views)

Busy mums: Here's What Linda Ikeji Thinks About Shopping Online For Your Baby / Basketmouth - Goodluck Cant Tell Us He Had No Shoes!!! Loafers Was Cheap!! / Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by mukina2: 3:42pm On May 25, 2012
What is wrong with this Mark Zuckerberg, biko? Is it that he's cheap or he's saving money to save the world? He's worth $20 billion and that's the ring he bought for his wife? His new wife Priscilla Chan, 27, was spotted in California two days ago wearing her ruby wedding ring. It's not like its very cheap...experts say it's probably worth over $50 thousand dollars but that's cheap considering her husband is among the 15 richest men in the world...:-)

Not only that, she actually wore an off-the-rack wedding dress by Claire Pettibon worth a few hundred dollars on her wedding day. You two spend money, dammit! Lol

What happened to diamonds? You know some of these men can be unreliable. One day now he'll wake up from sleep, turn towards you and say 'I want a divorce'...and all you get is a wedding ring that you will be lucky to sell off at a pawn shop? *Hiss*

Meanwhile, I heard that Mrs Zuckerberg has no claim to one kobo of Mark's $20b. He married her just one day after he raked in $20 billion after taking Facebook public. Under California Law if one person builds a business and sells it immediately before being married the spouse has no legal claim to the proceeds of the sale. Priscilla as Mark's wife now has 50% interest in any proceeds earned from the growth of Facebook since they got married last week Saturday May 19th. And Facebook's stock is not doing very well now! *sigh*

Girl, get him to buy you better ring, and a mansion (consult Kobe Bryant's wife). Make hay while the sun shines...lol.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/05/check-out-billionaire-wifes-wedding.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by dare2think: 3:47pm On May 25, 2012
I wonder if Linda Ikeji is married?

She has the wrong perception of marriage and fits very well into the caucus of hungry Nigerian girls that seek vanity rather than wisdom or contentment.

The only 'cheap' person is Linda, because her mentality is really sad.

50 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by tboy1(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2012
Only Nigerian women will complain. So 50k ring is not enough?
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by sped1oro(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2012
he is not like linda ikeji,who thinks money is everything
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by ebamma(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2012
so the few millions linda is earning is getting to her head now abi,she thinks all gurls are material gurls,get a life linda,mark was not born rich,money came to him,he was not i need of it.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 25, 2012
Is this thread a smear campaign?
There is already a thread on FP about this ring issue, why start another one with emphasis on Linda Ikeji?
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by pufectskin: 3:51pm On May 25, 2012
Come on! Take a chill pill. She is just joking around; just poking fun. Not all women want to necessarily be married anyway so may be Linda has her reasons.

Its just plain old gooid fun...this is a job for her remember? She makes money doing all these blogging thin
dare2think: I wonder if Linda Ikeji is married?

She has the wrong perception of marriage and fits very well into the caucus of hungry Nigerian girls that seek vanity rather than wisdom or contentment.

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by famzycool: 3:51pm On May 25, 2012
Madam Linda! That Zuckerberg is rich doesnt mean he should be extravagant! Wedding is for a day but true happiness in the marriage is all that matters! Abeg leave them jor!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by 27naira(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2012
I was totally perplexed when i read her comment. She drew a gory picture of an average naija dimwit who think that marriage is about grabbing all you can get.
Her analysis was centered around how much Mark is worth and how much he committed to his wedding. Maybe she's not aware that the Asian lady who married Mark has been with him even before the Facebook jackpot and his billion-dollar pocket.

Linda is pathetic in her logic. No wonder somebody said she ain't a role model.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Ibime(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2012
It is this kind of opportunism that is spoiling marriages today.

The guy just got married and she is already calculating how much of his money would be hers.

Linda Ikeji doesnt really hold these opinions, and is only trying to drive traffic to her site with her outlandish comments.

I was actually impressed that Zuck bought a ruby ring for his wife as it shows understated class.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by dare2think: 3:57pm On May 25, 2012
pufectskin: Come on! Take a chill pill. She is just joking around; just poking fun. Not all women want to necessarily be married anyway so may be Linda has her reasons.

Its just plain old gooid fun...this is a job for her remember? She makes money doing all these blogging thin

Mmmm. I guess.

Stirring up controversy to generate traffic. Not Bad.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by toobadoo(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2012
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by saydfact(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2012
TYPICAL AFRICAN WOMAN..................
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by ektbear: 4:00pm On May 25, 2012
Superficial African women, as usual
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by maingwaest(f): 4:01pm On May 25, 2012
Like seriouse, what's d big deal? I thought u nig guys ve been preaching TRUE LUV IS NOT MONEY OR MATERIALS so y is this a big deal?mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Tos87(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2012
who daaaaaa fukkkkkkkk is Linda Ikeji

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by SisiKill1: 4:06pm On May 25, 2012
See, this right here is why I will never understand people who commit suicide.

So here I was feeling all depressed and suicidal because it is almost mid morning here and we haven't heard what Linda Ikeja's thoughts are on something. . . . anything. Now anyone who is somebody knows a day without knowing what Linda Ikeji thinks on a subject will be a dismal day for sure. I was ready to take the easy out of what was starting to look like the horriblest day in history, so I decided to log on to NL one last time and the bam. . . what do I see. . . on the front page no less. . .Linda's Opinion on a very veeeeeery pressing life and death matter and now all is well with the world.

Once again the intelligent powers that be on NL have saved the day.

Thanks guys!!! More grease to your collective elbows.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by niddamugu(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2012
Forget Linda jooo! She had the opportunity of marrying Da* ***star and she blew it up....The guy is happily married to some other Nigerian and they are doing gr8... angry angry

So if she's saying that about Mark's marriage, please pardon her 'cos she's suffering from "marriage enodunodu (phobia)"
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by phraze(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2012
so this is how some people make money, the white people no too yarn ooo, na linda ikeja come do shout out abi. Wel done linda ikeja, boys for oregun dey hail you oo! Lolz.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by kramer: 4:12pm On May 25, 2012
dare2think: I wonder if Linda Ikeji is married?

GBAM That's what's wrong with some of our nigerian women.. their eyes too dey like bling bling. That 50k ring alone can feed a 5 member family in somalia for at least 3years

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by ballabriggs: 4:12pm On May 25, 2012
Na so now. Igbo girls with their big eyes.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by phraze(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2012
abt my comment up there, al linda fans 4give and 4get o, why i'm i here anyways.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Sagamite(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2012
@ topic:

And so?

What a person girl. Does she think everyone is into dumb extravagance. Mooron!

[Looks up to the skies and says] I am not going to go down on my knees for a second for this request. If I end up with a dumb arsewipe like Linda Ikeji as my wife, me and you would be boxing on judgment day. Just make sure your angels are strong enough to restrain me if you cannot grant that simple preference.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by slimming: 4:17pm On May 25, 2012
Poor people thinks the rich is rich becos they buy above the market price, which in sense is foolishness to those who work for their money.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by maclatunji: 4:18pm On May 25, 2012
Sisi_Kill: See, this right here is why I will never understand people who commit suicide.

So here I was feeling all depressed and suicidal because it is almost mid morning here and we haven't heard what Linda Ikeja's thoughts are on something. . . . anything. Now anyone who is somebody knows a day without knowing what Linda Ikeji thinks on a subject will be a dismal day for sure. I was ready to take the easy out of what was starting to look like the horriblest day in history, so I decided to log on to NL one last time and the bam. . . what do I see. . . on the front page no less. . .Linda's Opinion on a very veeeeeery pressing life and death matter and now all is well with the world.

Once again the intelligent powers that be on NL have saved the day.

Thanks guys!!! More grease to your collective elbows.

It is business now, I am surprised you haven't gotten the formula. Oh! I forgot, you are not in Nigeria, Nairaland front page has changed from what the Supermod or Seun thinks is interesting to _______________________________.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by wowo2: 4:20pm On May 25, 2012
The guy is down to earth..no airs guy and the wife is his friend and not an acquaintance he has to impress...
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Sagamite(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2012
fellis: Is this thread a smear campaign?
There is already a thread on FP about this ring issue, why start another one with emphasis on Linda Ikeji?

Did she say it or she did not say it?
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by SisiKill1: 4:29pm On May 25, 2012
maclatunji:

It is business now, I am surprised you haven't gotten the formula. Oh! I forgot, you are not in Nigeria, Nairaland front page has changed from what the Supermod or Seun thinks is interesting to _______________________________.

*Hand in the air*

Oh oh! Uncle mi. . . I know the answer, I know the answer!

Can I say it? Pleeeeeeease! Pleeeeeeeease!

I just love playing fill in the gap! It is so much fun cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by 27naira(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2012
phraze: so this is how some people make money, the white people no too yarn ooo, na linda ikeja come do shout out abi. Wel done linda ikeja, boys for oregun dey hail you oo! Lolz.

Oh she don become Linda Ikeja? grin

By the time boyz don yab am finish, she'll end up Linda Oshodi cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 25, 2012
her ignorance of marriage is at its peak n her level of reasonin is abysmally poor. Over n out

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Javanian: 4:33pm On May 25, 2012
Tos87: who daaaaaa fukkkkkkkk is Linda Ikeji
One worthless blogger...mstcheewwww!!!:..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours / Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role / ***see Tubaba (2face) New Makeover Tattoo To Thank Wife (with photos)***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.