Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap (17683 Views)

Busy mums: Here's What Linda Ikeji Thinks About Shopping Online For Your Baby / Basketmouth - Goodluck Cant Tell Us He Had No Shoes!!! Loafers Was Cheap!! / Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Isao(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
I advice linda ikeje worryless on issues that are not of economic importance by not running her møuth on how 'jack' make & spend his hard earn money
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Tgirl4real(f): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2012
Sisi_Kill: See, this right here is why I will never understand people who commit suicide.

So here I was feeling all depressed and suicidal because it is almost mid morning here and we haven't heard what Linda Ikeja's thoughts are on something. . . . anything. Now anyone who is somebody knows a day without knowing what Linda Ikeji thinks on a subject will be a dismal day for sure. I was ready to take the easy out of what was starting to look like the horriblest day in history, so I decided to log on to NL one last time and the bam. . . what do I see. . . on the front page no less. . .Linda's Opinion on a very veeeeeery pressing life and death matter and now all is well with the world.

Once again the intelligent powers that be on NL have saved the day.

Thanks guys!!! More grease to your collective elbows.

Sisikill,

U are crazy!!! grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by saphirewilliams(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2013
getting married is not equal to love or the amount of the wedding ring
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by LORDZEUS1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Most sincerely, before now I had persistently thought Tonto Dike was Just suffering from 'intellectual jealousy' towards Linda Ikeji.Now I know its just a case two crazy idiots flying their flags on differnt vessels of abject insanity and fatal stupidity.Besides her poor write up( talking about form and construction ) the content of her opinion on MZ's wedding clearly reveals a young lady labouring under a clinical diagnosis of poverty mentality and mental poverty. I smh for you!lemme say this in pidgin, d unfortunate man wey go marry u go suffer oh, but pray make e no be my kind sha,cos u must sign pre_nuptials oh...shege dan iska!your kind of vacuum headed devil go stil dey ask for God fearing man wen u be devil fearing woman!Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours / Queen Of The North, Lisa Yaro Bags Who Is Who Stand Of Fame Award / Dabota Lawson & Hubby Shut Down Marriage Crash Rumour With New Loved Up Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.