Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Can Gurus Help Me On This Joomla Problem"? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Gurus Help Me On This Joomla Problem"? (672 Views)

Hello Blog Gurus Help A Dude / Please Gurus Help Me With My Wapka Site / To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Gurus Help Me On This Joomla Problem"? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 25, 2012
i tried downloading a free template and installing it to the joomla application for use, i have downloaded it but when i tried installing it, it told me Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package., does it mean there is no setup file in the package? if not can anyone help me on any website i can download free templates that the setup files are in the packages. thanks
Re: Can Gurus Help Me On This Joomla Problem"? by yawatide(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2012
As you may know, when you install something in joomla, it is looking for an xml file. Sometimes, because of size, a zip file for joomla is normally zipped twice. If the zip you have is one of such, it means you need to unzip the zip, then run the install.

To verify, open the zip you have now. If what you see in it is another zip, then you will need to unzip. If this isn't the case, I guess someone else will have to help.

Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Days To Learn How To Create Ebooks In Epub And Kindle Format / Woocommerce Payment Extension For Cashenvoy And Eyowo Now Available.. / How Can I Create A Blog Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.