Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Dean Vs His University Students; Interesting - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dean Vs His University Students; Interesting (1969 Views)

Describe This Dean In One Sentence. / Checkout This Brave University Dean / The Dean And Mba Students - Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dean Vs His University Students; Interesting by sherif1: 10:39pm On May 25, 2012
Dean vs his University Students
ONE NIGHT 4 UNIVERSITY STUDENTS WERE BOOZING TILL LATE AT NIGHT AND DIDN’T STUDY FOR THE TEST WHICH WAS SCHEDULED FOR THE NEXT DAY.

IN THE MORNING THEY THOUGHT OF A PLAN. THEY MADE THEMSELVES LOOK AS DIRTY AND WEIRD AS THEY COULD WITH GREASE AND DIRT.

THEY THEN WENT UP TO THE DEAN AND SAID THAT THEY HAD GONE OUT TO A WEDDING LAST NIGHT AND ON THEIR RETURN, THE TYRE OF THEIR CAR BURST AND THEY HAD TO PUSH THE CAR ALL THE WAY BACK AND THAT THEY WERE IN NO CONDITION TO APPEAR FOR THE TEST.

THE DEAN WAS A JUST PERSON SO HE SAID THAT YOU CAN HAVE THE RE-TEST AFTER 3 DAYS. THEY SAID THEY WILL BE READY BY THAT TIME.

ON THE THIRD DAY THEY APPEARED BEFORE THE DEAN. THE DEAN SAID THAT THIS WAS A SPECIAL CONDITION THAT ALL FOUR WERE REQUIRED TO SIT IN SEPARATE CLASSROOMS FOR THE TEST.

THEY ALL AGREED AS THEY HAD PREPARED WELL IN THE LAST THREE DAYS. THE TEST CONSISTED OF 5 QUESTIONS WITH TOTAL OF 100 MARKS:
MID SEMESTER COURSEWORK EXAMINATION
INSTRUCTIONS:

All questions are compulsory.

Any inconsistencies on any of the questions among the four Students will result in all the candidates getting a zero mark.

Q.1. Write down your name—– (2 MARKS)

Q.2. Write the name of the bride and bridegroom at the wedding you attended—– (30 Marks)

Q.3. What make is the car you were in. —— (20 Marks)

Q.4. Which tyre burst ——- (28 marks)

Q.5. Who was driving———- (20 marks)

END OF PAPER…

hope u like it, wuld b back with more or u can activate ur laughter mode on www.facebook.com/fungists or goto www.fungists.com for more, thnks grin
Re: Dean Vs His University Students; Interesting by toygod2: 11:20pm On May 25, 2012
Well ..........dis na IQ test sha
so, dd dey pass?
Re: Dean Vs His University Students; Interesting by gulfer: 8:32am On May 26, 2012
sherif1: Dean vs his University Students
ONE NIGHT 4 UNIVERSITY STUDENTS WERE BOOZING TILL LATE AT NIGHT AND DIDN’T STUDY FOR THE TEST WHICH WAS SCHEDULED FOR THE NEXT DAY.

IN THE MORNING THEY THOUGHT OF A PLAN. THEY MADE THEMSELVES LOOK AS DIRTY AND WEIRD AS THEY COULD WITH GREASE AND DIRT.

THEY THEN WENT UP TO THE DEAN AND SAID THAT THEY HAD GONE OUT TO A WEDDING LAST NIGHT AND ON THEIR RETURN, THE TYRE OF THEIR CAR BURST AND THEY HAD TO PUSH THE CAR ALL THE WAY BACK AND THAT THEY WERE IN NO CONDITION TO APPEAR FOR THE TEST.

THE DEAN WAS A JUST PERSON SO HE SAID THAT YOU CAN HAVE THE RE-TEST AFTER 3 DAYS. THEY SAID THEY WILL BE READY BY THAT TIME.

ON THE THIRD DAY THEY APPEARED BEFORE THE DEAN. THE DEAN SAID THAT THIS WAS A SPECIAL CONDITION THAT ALL FOUR WERE REQUIRED TO SIT IN SEPARATE CLASSROOMS FOR THE TEST.

THEY ALL AGREED AS THEY HAD PREPARED WELL IN THE LAST THREE DAYS. THE TEST CONSISTED OF 5 QUESTIONS WITH TOTAL OF 100 MARKS:
MID SEMESTER COURSEWORK EXAMINATION
INSTRUCTIONS:

All questions are compulsory.

Any inconsistencies on any of the questions among the four Students will result in all the candidates getting a zero mark.

Q.1. Write down your name—– (2 MARKS)

Q.2. Write the name of the bride and bridegroom at the wedding you attended—– (30 Marks)

Q.3. What make is the car you were in. —— (20 Marks)

Q.4. Which tyre burst ——- (28 marks)

Q.5. Who was driving———- (20 marks)

END OF PAPER…

hope u like it, wuld b back with more or u can activate ur laughter mode on www.facebook.com/fungists or goto www.fungists.com for more, thnks grin
grin grin grin grin Nice One there!
Re: Dean Vs His University Students; Interesting by ITbomb(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2012
Model Answers

Q.1. Write down your name—– (2 MARKS) Sherif1

Q.2. Write the name of the bride and bridegroom at the wedding you attended—– (30 Marks) I accompanied my friend on his request

Q.3. What make is the car you were in. —— (20 Marks) It roars like a toyota, it sounds like a toyota, it could have been a toyota

Q.4. Which tyre burst ——- (28 marks) I pass out, when the tyre burst

Q.5. Who was driving———- (20 marks) I was drunk anyway, I did not notice

END OF PAPER…
Re: Dean Vs His University Students; Interesting by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 27, 2012
undecided
Re: Dean Vs His University Students; Interesting by 401kk: 8:45am On May 31, 2012
This is the joke of the month!
Re: Dean Vs His University Students; Interesting by bunmioguns(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2012
I have heard dis Joke when I was still in d womb.....dis implies dt dis Joke is tooo old....next pls
Re: Dean Vs His University Students; Interesting by mikuz(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2012
Crap!

(1) (Reply)

Like My World Of Fun And Laugh Away Ur Sorrow! / Question For The Gods: How Do I Make Luiz Suarez Bites On Playstation? / Hilarious: If The Children Of Isreal Were Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.